The University of Surrey in the UK invites applications for the Surrey International Scholarship for Psychology open to graduate students for 2019/2020 academic year.
This is a new scholarship award for 2019 entry available only to overseas fee payers.
To be eligible, applicants must hold an offer to study a full-time MSc course offered within the Department of Psychology at the University of Surrey, where we may award £5,000 for offer holders achieving a UK first-class honours (or international equivalent) and £2,500 for those achieving a UK 2:1 with honours (or international equivalent).
Successful awards will be automatically allocated based on the above criteria and no separate application form is required.
Worth of Award
A £5,000 or £2,500 scholarship for international postgraduate psychology students.
- To be eligible for this scholarship you must achieve either a 2:1 or a first-class honours degree or equivalent and be an overseas fee paying student (this scholarship is not available for students eligible for home/EU fees).
- You must be self-funded, paying for your studies independently rather than being sponsored or in receipt of another scholarship.
- You must apply for your chosen course within the permitted timeframe and confirm your wish to study by paying the required deposit in advance of the deadline.
- You must be an offer holder for a full-time programme in one of the below courses starting in the academic year 2019/20:
- Developmental Psychology in Research and Practice MSc
- Environmental Psychology MSc
- Health Psychology MSc
- Psychology (Conversion) MSc
- Research Methods in Psychology MSc
- Social Psychology MSc
How to Apply
There is no formal application procedure for this scholarship. The University will identify any potential candidates.
Deadline: applications are open