UCSI University Trust Graduate Scholarship is open to applicants who must have a Bachelor’s degree – at least 2nd upper class with honours for the 2019/2020 academic year.
• DBA (Doctor of Business Administration)
• MBA (Blue Ocean Strategy)
• MBA Oil & Gas Management
• Master of Architecture
• Master of Arts and Design
• Master of Child Psychology
• Master of Clinical Pharmacy Practice
• Master of Philosophy in Engineering
• Master of Science (Health Sciences)
• MSc in Actuarial Management Structure B & C
• MSc Logistics Management
• MSc in Technopreneurship
• MSc Biotechnology
• MSc Biotechnology with Business Management
• MSc Food Science with Business Management
• MSc Nutrition with Management
• MSc (Healthy Aging, Medical Aesthetic and Regenerative Medicine)
• MSc Pharmaceutical Chemistry
• MSc Pharmaceutical Technology
• MMus in Performance Studies
• Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree – at least 2nd upper class with honours or its equivalent, or a Master’s degree from a recognised university.
• Application is opened to Malaysian and International students pursing full time postgraduate studies at UCSI University.
• Application must be supported and recommended by the respective faculty and HOD of the programme who is responsible for
the supervision and assessment of the candidate’s postgraduate studies.
: applications deadline varies, check the link below.