Most job seekers are already using social media in their job search,
Utilizing social media in your job search can help you to network with potential employers, research companies and find job postings.
If you’re not sure how to get started, join with us on social media group!
UCSI University Trust Graduate Scholarship is open to applicants who must have a Bachelor’s degree – at least 2nd upper class with honours for the 2019/2020 academic year.
• DBA (Doctor of Business Administration)
• MBA (Blue Ocean Strategy)
• MBA Oil & Gas Management
• Master of Architecture
• Master of Arts and Design
• Master of Child Psychology
• Master of Clinical Pharmacy Practice
• Master of Philosophy in Engineering
• Master of Science (Health Sciences)
• MSc in Actuarial Management Structure B & C
• MSc Logistics Management
• MSc in Technopreneurship
• MSc Biotechnology
• MSc Biotechnology with Business Management
• MSc Food Science with Business Management
• MSc Nutrition with Management
• MSc (Healthy Aging, Medical Aesthetic and Regenerative Medicine)
• MSc Pharmaceutical Chemistry
• MSc Pharmaceutical Technology
• MMus in Performance Studies
Worth of Award
- The graduate scholarship awarded is in the form of tuition fee waiver for the programme and duration offered and is neither transferable to another candidate nor exchangeable for cash.
- All fees and cost that are not covered by the graduate scholarship are to be borne by the candidate, which shall include but not limited to the semesterly Medical Plan payment applicable.
• Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree – at least 2nd upper class with honours or its equivalent, or a Master’s degree from a recognised university.
• Application is opened to Malaysian and International students pursing full time postgraduate studies at UCSI University.
• Application must be supported and recommended by the respective faculty and HOD of the programme who is responsible for
the supervision and assessment of the candidate’s postgraduate studies.
How to Apply
- Apply online via their website, click the link below
- Applicants must submit their application form for prompt approval. Late and incomplete application will not be considered.
- Shortlisted applicants will be informed by the UCSI University Trust via email of the date, time and venue of the interview within 7 days
after the submission deadline.
Deadline: applications deadline varies, check the link below.