Most job seekers are already using social media in their job search,
Utilizing social media in your job search can help you to network with potential employers, research companies and find job postings.
If you’re not sure how to get started, join with us on social media group!
The University of Stirling Management School in the UK is offering various MBA scholarships to international applicants in the 2019/20 session. The scholarships include:
- The MBA Social Enterprise Scholarship
- MBA Leadership Scholarship
- MBA Business Excellence Scholarship
Stirling is an international university that welcomes the world with proud Scottish hospitality. Thinking and working globally is part of their daily teaching and research practice. They have partnerships with over 70 universities worldwide while the contribution from her international students and staff from all over the world is crucial to their continued success and global outlook. They offer their students experiences of a lifetime through their Study Abroad programme and prepare them to thrive as global citizens in an increasingly connected world.
Worth of Award
The Scholarship Values are £10,000
- The MBA Social Enterprise Scholarship will be awarded to a high calibre candidate with 5 or more years work experience who can demonstrate prior achievement and success in the fields of social enterprise, third sector or charitable organisations.
- The MBA Leadership Scholarship will be awarded to a high calibre candidate who can demonstrate strong leadership experience, or potential to succeed in a future leadership role and has at least 5 years work experience.
- The MBA Business Excellence Scholarship will be awarded to a high calibre candidate with at least 5 years of work experience who can demonstrate achievement and impact in a business environment.
- Candidates must hold or expect to obtain an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on our full-time Stirling MBA course for entry in September 2019.
How to Apply
- Complete the application form ensuring that all sections are answered legibly.
- Provide a statement of up to 700 words outlining why a scholarship would help you, and what your career or educational aims are for the five year period after you graduate from the MBA.
Deadline: Applications close April 30, 2019.