Most job seekers are already using social media in their job search,
Utilizing social media in your job search can help you to network with potential employers, research companies and find job postings.
If you’re not sure how to get started, join with us on social media group!
Deadline: 25 March 2019
ARNOVA and AROCSA, in partnership with the Ford Foundation, have established the NGO Leadership Transition Fellowship Program (LTFP) in Africa that is intended for senior civil society/NGO leaders who are contemplating or have decided to move on from their existing NGO.
This program seeks to help that leader develop a succession plan within the organization, contemplate a personal transition plan and also preserve their knowledge and experience.
The objectives of the LTFP in Africa are to:
- Contribute to the process of establishing a supportive infrastructure for leadership transition within the NGO movement in Africa.
- Promote the creation of leadership spaces for the next generation of leaders in African civil society to grow and strive.
- Increase the documentation of leadership experiences/reflections and renewal processes within civil society in Africa.
- Stipend: $9,000 covering living support for the three months during the fall semester at a USuniversity
- Housing: one single furnished bedroom in a 4-bedroom apartment shared with three other fellows for three months in Indianapolis
- Health insurance through Indiana University for three months in Indianapolis
- SEVIS fee
- Economy class return ticket from home country to the US for the semester at Indiana University in Indianapolis
- Up to $1000 travel funds to attend the AROCSA conference in July 2020 and closing retreat
- Costs related to attending the opening retreat in the program
- Costs related to attending the 2019 ARNOVA North American annual conference
- Executive Director of an NGO in Africa, and from Africa that is seeking to transition away from their NGO in the next 2-3 years.
- Approval from the board to take a sabbatical from work from September – November 2019.
- Eligible to receive a J1 visa to the United States. Once an offer is made, participation may not be deferred.
- Medical fitness certified by qualified medical doctor.
How to Apply
(Visited 14 times, 14 visits today)