Fresher Diploma Jobs – KEG Process Artisan – Packaging – Nile Breweries Limited
Organisation: Nile Breweries Limited
Duty Station: Jinja, Uganda
Nile Breweries Limited, a leading beverage company in Uganda and subsidiary of ABInbev the leading brewing group in the world.
Job Summary: The KEG Process Artisan – Packaging will maintain, repair and optimize plant and associated devices to ensure plant reliability and product quality at minimum cost whilst maintaining standards.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Comply with safety, health and environmental policies and procedures at all times.
- Maintain, repair and optimize plant and associated devices. This will include locating plant equipment, spares and relevant documentation systems, Carrying out repairs or maintenance, and continuously improving (optimizing) plant, process equipment and systems.
- Operate the process and monitor machine performance including starting up and running the machines, performing brand and pack changes, carrying out machine lubrication, and cleaning of machines.
- Optimize production performance through interpreting and implementing production plans for the shift, measuring and recording performance attributes, optimizing usage of resources, supporting the team to improve process quality, and monitoring trends and initiating corrective actions.
- Apply the VPO principles and practices: Applying 5S standards and practices in the Work place, operating and control the process according to SOP’s, conducting autonomous operations, managing quality at source, improving personal competence and flexibility, and observing and maintain SAFE in the work area.
- Apply problem solving processes; Utilize short interval control to identify problems and apply problem solving techniques to resolve situational problems.
- Other duties; Support the overall Packaging team initiatives and arrangements, carry
- out simple workshop duties for example welding, machining plus any other duties assigned by the Team Leader in line with running the process.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the Nile Breweries KEG Process Artisan – Packaging job must hold an Ordinary or Higher Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical /Electro-mechanical Engineering
- At least two years of working experience in FMCG industry
- Must be hardworking, honest and self-motivated
- Must be dynamic
- Good team player
- Excellent commitment to occupational safety & health, environmental implications of the job
- Demonstrate knowledge of plant performance and reliability measures
- Ability to work in shifts
- Ready to live the Dream People Culture platform and the ten principles
- Problem-solving ability
How to Apply:
All qualified candidates should please send their CVs, which should include details of email address (if any), present position and Certificate/testimonials to the undersigned or email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please indicate the position applied for as the subject of your email
- Internal candidates should notify their line managers
People Business Partner / Supply Lead,
Nile Breweries Limited, Jinja Plant,
P.O Box 762, Jinja. Uganda
Deadline: 18th May 2019