The National Council for Technical Education (NACTE) is a corporate body established by the National Council for Technical Education Act, 1997 (Act No. 9 of 1997). The Act provides a legal framework for the Council to coordinate provision of technical education and training and establish an efficient national qualifications system that will ensure that products from technical institutions are of high quality and respond to changing needs as well as technological innovations in the world.
Welcome to Student’s Admission Verification System for Certificate and Diploma Applicants.
The System allows you to apply for Admission into Certificate and Diploma programmes for academic year 2019/2020
Currently Available Application Categories:-
- Health and Allied Sciences :- Deadline 08/09/2019
You are advised to select your most preferred Programme according to your qualifications.
To proceed with application for Admission make sure you have:
- 1. Valid and Working Email Address
- 2. Valid Mobile Phone Number
- 3. Payment Receipt Number
- Read Admission Guidebook:
- To know the requirement(s) for programme(s) you wish to apply, it is highly recommended to carefully read the Admission Guidebook.
Application fee for this academic year are as in following categories:-
- For Certificate/Diploma And Higher Diploma in
- Health and Allied Sciences :- TShs 10,000/= Per Institution
Which shall be paid through Mobile Money or Bank etc. using the following menu:
Note: Payment Instructions: Please follow the steps below to pay through Mobile Money:
TO APPLY ADMISSION ONLINE CLICK LINKS BELOW: