Strategy and Economic Planning Manager Jobs, Kenya Railway Corporation Jobs
- Overseeing the efficient coordination of the Economic and Strategic Planning,
- Overseeing the facilitation of economic studies as part of the rail design and tender documentation process;
- Providing technical and advisory support to rail sector stakeholders;
- Building capacity for economic analysis related to transport and coordinating economic reviews of the rail projects;
- Establishing and maintaining linkages with Consultants and other Stakeholders on economic matters;
- Overseeing formulation of policies, strategies, procedures and systems for identifying alternative sources of revenue in the Corporation;
- Reviewing potential business proposals, facilitating negotiations for contracts for alternative revenue sources and overseeing implementation of income generation activities;
- Coordinating the development and implementation of local and international resource mobilization strategies;
- Overseeing the preparation of annual work programmes and budgets for rail planning and development
- Masters Degree in any of the following disciplines: – Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Project Management, Monitoring & Evaluation or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Bachelors Degree in any of the following disciplines: – Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Project Management, Monitoring & Evaluation or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- A minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in relevant work and at least three (3) years in a management position;
- Current membership of a relevant professional body / institution where applicable;
- Valid Practising Certificate where applicable
- Certificate in Management/Leadership skills;
- Proficiency in computer applications;
- Meets the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution;
Terms of Offer
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and responsibilities of the position will be negotiated with the right candidate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates MUST complete the Kenya Railways application form (KR/HRA/KEA/FM08), attach their testimonials, certificates and National Identification Card (ID) and Curriculum Vitae (CV).
In compliance with the Chapter Six of the Constitution, attach the following clearance Certificates:
- Criminal Investigation Department (CID)
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Applications to be addressed to the:
Kenya Railways Corporation
P.O. Box 30121, 00100,
To be received by Friday, 31st May, 2019.
Note: Only the short listed candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Kenya Railways is an equal opportunity Emplo