How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
Executive Assistant at TPSF , jobs at tpsf, tspf career, opportunities tpsf, jobs tspf 2021, nafasi za kazi tpsf , ajira tspf
Tanzania Private Sector Foundation (TPSF) is an apex private sector organization, formally
incorporated under the Companies Act (Cap 212) on 4th November 1998. As a focal private
sector organization in Tanzania, mandated to promote private sector development and ensure effective engagement with the private and public sector. TPSF has been at the forefront in championing social-economic transformation and advocating for reforms to enhance Tanzania’s business environment and investment climate.
2.0 Main Duties and Responsibility
Under the overall guidance of Executive Director, Executive Assistant acts as a first point of contact for Executive Director (ED). He/she is responsible for managing the schedules and communications for Executive Director, execute secretarial and administrative role of the Executive Director’s office.
• Act as a first point of contact for Executive Director’s office.
• Manage administrative tasks for Executive Director including completing expense reports, arranging travel plans and compiling documents for travel related meetings.
• Initiate Executive Director’s engagements with various stake holders on trending matters related to private sector.
• Plan, coordinate and manage active calendar of appointment for ED.
• Prepare and compose correspondences addressed to the Executive Director.
• Manage and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the ED by determining appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
• Providing project support, reviewing and summarising reports, presentations, and documents suitable for presentation at Board and Executive level.
• Provide high level secretariat support to key internal and external meetings involving the ED, including preparing agendas, co-ordinating/writing papers, producing minutes, and ensuring follow-up actions are progressed.
• Ensures that the ED’s bio is kept, updated and responds to requests for materials regarding the Executive Director and the organization in general.
• Organise and keep track of all projects and files handled by the ED. Create and maintain databases and tracking systems.
• Follow up on contacts made by the Executive Director, support and maintain ongoing relationship.
3.0 Essential Qualifications
A suitable candidate should hold following qualifications and skills:
• Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members and external partners.
• Expert level written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.• Emotional maturity.
• Bachelor Degree in Public Relations, Business Administration, Development Studies or related courses from a reputable university.
• 7 years of work experience, with 3 years experience of Executive Assistant role.
• Experience in Private Sector Organisation’s is an added advantage.