Most job seekers are already using social media in their job search,
Utilizing social media in your job search can help you to network with potential employers, research companies and find job postings.
If you’re not sure how to get started, join with us on social media group!
IB EY Early Year Reading Enhancement at Aga Khan Education Service 2021, IB EY aga khan, early years reading audit, early years reading for practitioners, early years jobs in reading, early years jobs reading, early years teacher jobs reading, early years practitioner jobs reading, early years education reading list, early years reading program
Aga Khan Education Service, Tanzania (AKES, T), is a private, not for profit, service company registered under the Companies Act and operates three schools in Tanzania offering the International Baccalaureate -IB PYP Diploma Programme, Pre IGCSE at grades 7 -9, IGCSE at Grades 10 and 11 and the NECTA curriculum from Form 1-6. AKES,T is currently seeking qualified, dynamic, open-minded, committed, effective and experienced candidates to fill the following positions based in Dar es Salaam.
Aga Khan Primary and Nursery
- IB EY Early Year Reading Enhancement
- Designing learning experiences to meet students’ individual learning needs and to ensure students’ progress
- Using a range of appropriate strategies for teaching, learning, and classroom management
- Use flexible groupings and structured inquiry, to deliver high quality lessons in line with the IBO philosophy
- Maintain a well-organized and stimulating learning environment
- Teach all subjects
- Use learning technologies to enhance learning
- Using information about prior attainment to set future expectations for students
- Using a range of assessment and reporting methods that show students’ achievement in relation to learning outcomes
- Providing clear and constructive feedback to students, parents, and caregivers
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university. Minimum 3 years’ experience in (IB-PYP) practicing and practices
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should send a letter of application describing experience, along with detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of education certificates (certified by TCU if studied out of Tanzania) and contact information of three confidential referees, including current Head of School or Line Manager. It should be addressed to HR – Aga Khan Education Service, Tanzania and should be sent by e-mail to [email protected] or mail to P.O. Box 125, Dar es Salaam. Please ensure you include an email address. Closing date for applications: 10th November, 2021.