Most job seekers are already using social media in their job search,
Utilizing social media in your job search can help you to network with potential employers, research companies and find job postings.
If you’re not sure how to get started, join with us on social media group!
jobs at spenn Tanzania Ltd, nafasi za kazi spenn Tanzania Ltd, opportunities at spenn tanzania ltd, spenn jobs, ajira spenn tanzania ltd
Application deadline: 2021-11-05
Business / Employer name: SPENN Tanzania Ltd
Company Industry: Banking & Finance
Job Level: Volunteer, internship
Work Type: Internships &
Graduate Minimum Qualification: Highschool
Number of Positions2
SPENN is a global Mobile Banking App developed by Blockbonds AS, a Norwegian Fintech company. Through the SPENN app, everyone can access services such as; payments to anyone, anywhere, shop in local stores, e-commerce, saving money and investment capabilities secure, instantly and free. The SPENN app is completely free to download and use. We believe that everyone should have equal access to banking services. If you share our values, we would love to have you on board our team, and commonly work towards success for our brand! SPENN is a global mobile Banking App with a vision to give banking access to everyone, regardless of demographical, sociocultural and geographical factors. SPENN currently has a presence in 4 markets in Asia and Africa. We use our own payment solution to pay for all costs within the company.
Intern Job Summary
We are seeking an energetic, responsible intern to join our growing organization. In this position, you will be expected to learn the ins-and-outs of our daily routines and procedures. You shall be required to perform duties that are naturally associated with the position, including but not limited to, managing the daily reports of activities, ensuring quality assurance in designated points of sales and meets the Company’s overall vision and financial goals, and to aid with all tasks regarding operational activities.
Intern Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop daily reports on operational activities
• Track and assist marketing and sales in customer reporting
• Assist in preparing information and research materials; create and maintain presentations
• Run general industry related errands
• Research and gather documentation on company position in the industry
• Attend company functions and networking events
Intern Requirements and Qualifications
• Form 6 & above
• Competent computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
• Must be 18 years of age
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Self-directed and able to work without supervision
• Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas