Head of Sales Job, Sales & Marketing Jobs Kenya October,
Job title: HEAD OF SALES – OFFLINE
Jiji.co.ke is the no 1 online marketplace in Kenya! Join Jiji now and become a part of Pan-African Company having a presence in 5 African Countries. Take the opportunity to join the fast-growing and leading online marketplace in Kenya.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate HEAD OF SALES – OFFLINE who will be in- charge of business strategy and growth of sales for the Field Sales team.
- Develop, review, and report on the Offline Field Sales division’s strategy, ensuring the strategic objectives are well understood and executed by the team
- Identify potential clients, and the decision-makers within various industries, research and build relationships with them.
- Plan approaches and Work with the team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Prepare and update training material on Jiji products and services
- Weekly training of offline sales managers, ensure they have the right product knowledge before heading to the field
- Ensure offline sales managers have corporate branded merchandise at all times before proceeding to the field
- Motivate, engage and recognize field sales agents to ensure they are fully engaged in their jobs
- From time to time accompany field sales agents to the field and monitor how they pitch and identify areas that need improvement
- Use the CRM system to review and monitor team sales performance and identify areas to improve and create performance metrics for team members
- Prepare weekly reports of field sales agents’ performance and ensure team are paid commissions on time
- Any other duty assigned
- Proven experience in managing field sales people of 100+ for 5 years and above
- Degree/ Diploma in any field with at least 2 years’ experience in sales
- Proven experience in hiring and training large number of people at the same time
- Experience as a Unit Manager in a reputable insurance firm or as a coordinator of activation for major brands will be an added advantage
- Track record in developing sales strategies and sales funnels
- Superb communication, presentation, writing and reporting skills
- Goal-oriented, a good trainer and co-ordination guru
- Integrity and Professionalism
Why work for us
Jiji.co.ke is the No1 online marketplace in Kenya! We have engaged thousands of the brightest minds around the world, all focused towards one goal – bringing sellers and buyers together to interact and trade from the comfort of their digital devices.
Interested in working in a new age company with fast career growth, competitive salary, modern work environment, great employee engagement activities within a fun and entrepreneurial culture, then Jiji.co.ke is the place for you!
Salary – Negotiable
How to Apply
Send us your detailed resume to email@example.com with the subject line HEAD OF SALES – OFFLINE