How do job seekers use social media?
jobs at abt associates | job vacancies at abt associates | current job vacancies at abt associates | jobs at abt associates Tanzania | Job Description
The Deputy Chief of Party: Management and Operations (DCOP: MO) functions as the chief financial officer and manager of all financial and operational aspects of the cooperative agreement. The successful candidate will function as the principal point of contact with USAID in these areas.
- Provide managerial and operational support to the Chief of Party, by overseeing project finance and accounting, operations, grants management, IT, logistics, and human resources;
- Collaboratively create and implement a strategic, long-term vision for financial management and operations of the project;
- Lead and oversee development of annual budgets, financial reports, compliance documentation, and other deliverables, ensuring all are on time and of high quality;
- Manage and supervise project financial, grants, administration, and operations personnel;
- Develop and/ recommned cost cutting and compliant strategies to implement the project with fewer resources
- Troubleshoot to prevent and resolve potential problems related to finance and operations and review outputs for quality control;
- Liaise with human resources to support all recruitment and HR needs for project staff;
- Provide support to COP in ensuring compliance with the policy and legislative requirements of USAID as stipulated;
- Ensure that the project operations are in compliance with all USAID and Abt policies and procedures;
- Manages and direct the startup, general operations, and closeout of the program;
- Act as acting COP in the absence of the COP, as necessary.
- Master’s Degree in Public or Business Administration, Finance, or a related field;
- At least 10 years of experience managing grants or contracts for private sector, universities, international NGOs or other organizations with similar scopes of work;
- Experience and knowledge in fiscally managing all aspects of at least one large multi-million US dollar contract funded by an international donor;
- Demonstrated skills in organizing, tracking, and monitoring resources and establishing priorities;
- Familiarity with US Government Cost Accounting Standards and subcontract management;
- Strong analytical and computer skills, with an emphasis on budget development, budget management and financial analysis;
- Written and spoken fluency in English;
- Tanzanian candidates strongly encouraged to apply;
Apply Before 12/31/2021, 05:23 PM