Most job seekers are already using social media in their job search,
Utilizing social media in your job search can help you to network with potential employers, research companies and find job postings.
If you’re not sure how to get started, join with us on social media group!
New INTERNSHIP Vacancies at Agricycle Global Inc Tanzania, agricycle jobs, agricycle global jobs, nafasi za kazi agricycle global inc, agricycle global tanzania, agricycle global jobs, agricycle global inc tanzania
- Empowerment Team
- anywhere from Nairobi or Dar Es Salaam
Overview: Promotion Intern
As our Promotion Intern, you will report to the Technical Sales Coordinator in Kenya and work closely with Marketing Officer based in Uganda together with the team of Field Officers. You will support Agricycle’s growth by performing critical promotion functions with reliability, diligence and attention to detail. You will proactively find ways to support the team and will regularly multitask multiple responsibilities including organizing sales and recruitment events and managing social media accounts.
- Organize quarterly promotional events for women and youth to buy Agricycle’s technology.
- Support Field Rep recruitment by creating regional recruitment events with the FR Recruitment Officer
- Graphically design flyers and promotional materials and manage printing..
- Establish and maintain a social media promotion plan and editorial calendar on social platforms.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging, informative and appealing content for social media.
- Use social media as a tool for customer service and handle all inquiries regarding our business.
- Analyze social media performance via dashboards and KPIs and translate data into action.
- Build and leverage brand ambassador and influencer programs to support technical sales.
- Advertise open positions within Agricycle and staffing needs in our factories via media channels.
- Promote Agricycle’s impact and develop a professional look for anyone who views Agricycle’s pages.
- Accomplish all other reasonable responsibilities provided by supervising team members.
- Ideal candidates are:
- Highly creative with a hunger for innovation and are natural-born problem solvers.
- Motivated by a passion to make the world a better place and love to take on challenges.
- Servant leaders who help to build the team and take on whatever role is necessary.
- Eager to learn and thrive in the fast-paced “fail fast, fail often” startup culture we embody.
- Collaborative in a highly diverse and global team and can work independently when remote.
- Critical and strategic thinkers with strong decision-making skills.
- Empathetic and patient, knowing no task is below them.
- Strong team players, knowing teamwork is necessary and that each role supports the other.
- Fresh graduate university degree or college diploma in sales, marketing or other related fields.
- Technical expertise in graphic design and social media management tools.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) and ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Demonstrated compassion and empathy, strong work ethic and unimpeachable integrity.
- Readiness and ability to regularly perform under pressure and within short timeframes.
- Readiness to travel anywhere in East Africa under short notices and occasionally work odd hours.
- Excellent working knowledge of computer applications, especially: canva, social media and gmail.
Send all applications by 05th November 2021 at 5pm EAT. Attach the following as one combined PDF: a) cover letter addressed to the Director of East Africa;
b) CV with three reachable referees; and
c) academic and other qualification documents.
Clearly state the position you are applying for in your letter. Agricycle does not charge for applications or interviews.