Most job seekers are already using social media in their job search,
Utilizing social media in your job search can help you to network with potential employers, research companies and find job postings.
If you’re not sure how to get started, join with us on social media group!
cooperative unions | cooperative unions in tanzania | cooperative union in tanzania | cooperative union Shinyanga | shirecu shinyanga | shirecu jobs | personal secretary jobs in tanzania | personal secretary jobs | personal secretary in shirecu | personal secretary works | personal secretary job
Shinyanga Region Cooperative UNION – SHIRECU (1984) LTD is a secondary- level Farmers’ Cooperative Society formed since 1984 it is located at Shinyanga Municipality. Owned by primary-level Agricultural Marketing Cooperative Societies (AMCOS) which are engaged mainly in production and cotton processing. Currently the UNION is carrying out a major social- economic transformation and would therefore invite applications from suitable and qualified candidates to fill in the below post
Job Title: Personal Secretary (PS)
Report to: General Manager
Qualities, Skills and Qualifications:
- A diploma holder in Secretarial Studies/Computer studies or equivalent qualifications from recognised institution who have passed shorthand (English) and Hati Mkato (Kishwahli) at a speed of 80 words per minute with computer knowledge in MS-Word, MS-Excel. MS-Publisher, Intent, Email from a recognised
- Team player, Self motivated, Transparent , and trustworthy person
- Able to work under high pressure and long hours
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To receive, Interview and direct visitors accordingly
- To prepare letters and various documents
- To handle confidential and sensitive information
- To ensure that working tools are in good order and the working environment is well maintained.
- To recive and make telephone calls
- To maintain a register detailing records for incoming and outgoing mails and files.
- To communicate informations by typing, sending and receiving emails and faxes.
- To keep diaries of events and make appointment for and on behalf of the General Manager
- To organize and fall upon travel and related logistics for meetings,field visits and any other program
- To perfom other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
Submit your application letter, copy of the original certificates and updated CV as a single document. Also applicants are required to submit Two (2) current passport size and One (1) current picture of the applicant.
The General Manager
Shinyanga Region Cooperative UNION
P.O. Box 349, Shinyanga
Send via Email: [email protected]
The post carries an attractive remuneration and fringe benefits, according to SHIRECU (1984) LTD Scheme of Service.