Program Integrity Specialist Church World Service October, 2021 | church world service tanzania |church world service tanzania jobs | church world service jobs | church world service careers church world service tanzania jobs 2021 | church world service africa
Job Title: Program Integrity Specialist
Grade: 7 (l)
Level: Function Manager
Location: Kasulu, Tanzania
The Program Integrity Specialist is responsible for assisting in the implementation of the Integrity and
Compliance Module and Internal Malfeasance Prevention and Mitigation Measures. This position acts as an internal and external focal point for fraud and malfeasance mitigation, prevention, investigations, record keeping, training and education for CWS RSC Africa staff.
This position reports to the Head of Office (Tanzania)
- Develop materials and train staff on fraud, ethics, and confidentiality through bi-annual department trainings and new hire orientations.
- Facilitate fraud and malfeasance investigations in coordination with the RSC Director, Compliance Coordinator, Program Integrity Manager, and Human Resource Manager as appropriate.
- Lead workplace investigation training for Human Resources and senior managers, as necessary.
- Draft fraud and malfeasance investigation and closure reports, working with the Program Integrity Manager, ensuring that both CWS and donor reporting requirements are met.
- Ability to lead or support sensitive, urgent U.S. passport only investigations.
- Monitor and track fraud reporting mechanisms on a daily basis.
- In support of the Program Integrity Manager, oversee compliance with requirements as specified through the Cooperative Agreement, Integrity and Compliance Module, and RSC Internal Malfeasance Prevention and Mitigation Measures.
- Support the maintenance and revisions of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), independently and collaboratively, to ensure internal compliance with fraud and malfeasance mitigation guidelines and investigation/reporting requirements.
- Coordinate with management on development of new and innovative ways for fraud and malfeasance mitigation, working with the Program Integrity Manager.
- Support the preparation of quarterly and annual reports for the funder on matters of program integrity.
- Convene and oversee regular meetings and activities of the Fraud and Ethics Committee.
- Maintain a current knowledge of the USRAP.
- On occasion, travel independently to the sub-office, satellite office, English Language Program, or Field Processing or Cultural Orientation circuit ride locations to conduct Program Integrity monitoring and training field visits.