Branch Manager Job, Current Finance Jobs Kenya 2021,
Position: Branch Manager Industry – Banking
Position budget: 200,000 – 250,000
Our client a Microfinance Bank is seeking to fill the position of a Branch Manager. The job holder will be Responsible for business development and operations of the Branch while ensuring staff engagement, customer satisfaction, profitability and growth in line with the Bank’s strategy.
- To implement the Bank’s business development strategy at branch level including growth in customer base with concurrent growth in branch liabilities and
- To formulate and implement branch business plans, forecasts and budgets and ensure their control and periodic reviews
- To support marketing initiatives and monitor and provide regular feedback on products
- To oversee customer service delivery, maintenance and improvement of service standards in order to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- To implement and monitor the operational and business risks management guidelines for the branch to maximize
- To maintain the look, feel and physical security of the branch premises, staff and customers.
- To provide leadership, direction and pace to the branch team
- To build, develop and motivate a high performing
- To identify training gaps and recommend on required training interventions
- To ensure compliance with both internal and external regulatory
- To work closely with risk and compliance units to ensure effective controls to mitigate against operational and business risks.
- To ensure implementation and compliance with operational policies and procedures
- Ensure KYC compliance for all accounts opened within the region/branch as per AML/KYC
- Ensure AML compliance for all payments within the region/branch as per the POCAMLA regulations and internal bank’s policies on AML/KYC.
- Review and report any Money Laundering risks associated with existing or newly identified business
- To report immediately any suspicious accounts as guided in the bank’s suspicious guidelines and other bank’s policies.
- To monitor account transactions in the branch for any suspicion and report immediately as guided in the policy.
- Review and assess the quality and accuracy of know-your-customer (KYC) information collected and input by the bank’s officials across the branch network
- Be a holder of Bachelors degree in Business related field
- Professional banking qualifications such as AKIB will be added advantage
- Knowledge of operational policies, procedures and legalities relevant to branch operations
- At least 5 years’ managerial experience in the banking industry
- Strong selling, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to lead teams and deliver business results.
- Entrepreneurial and Commercial Thinking
- Leading and Supervising
- Relating and Networking
- Persuading and Influencing
- Presenting and Communicating Information
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Deciding and Initiating Action
- Planning and Organizing
How to Apply
To apply send your CV torecr[email protected]by 10th October 2021. Indicating Branch Manager on the email subject.