Most job seekers are already using social media in their job search,
Utilizing social media in your job search can help you to network with potential employers, research companies and find job postings.
If you’re not sure how to get started, join with us on social media group!
Required to grow Mortgage financing portfolio; Ensure the product is well positioned in the Market; Manage the end-to-end relationship of key stakeholders; Ensure the segment provides tailor made mortgage solutions which carters for the needs of the segment; Design sales strategies and ensure smooth execution for the growth of portfolio across the network.
- Identify customer segment needs and ensure development of appropriate tailor-made mortgage solutions.
- Ensure well defined and seamless process on the mortgage lending solutions to customers.
- Proactively nurture and leverage sustainable, robust stakeholder relationships, coalitions and network internally and externally (Committees, Government Bodies/Officials, regulators, Banks, Community and Private entities).
- Ensure strategic agenda is delivered to the required standard in order to drive different mortgage financing options (Purchase, Construction, Refinancing, Semi Finished and others).
- Design sales strategies and embed sales culture across the network.
- Designing the annual action planning for the overall Mortgage portfolios and ensure it is executed by the Relationship Managers and the branches
- Support the Manager Mortgage Financing to forecast future market trends and translate these into segment level strategy to create and sustain competitive advantage.
- Ensure leads generation directly or through branches for all the personal lending products with a key focus on mortgage finance.
- Manage the segment sales and revenue with the key focus to increase profitability.
- Conduct business/sales discussions and negotiations for the purpose of generating relevant business with stakeholders, prepare business proposals for decision-making to the relevant committees.
- Ensure continuous product improvement and digitization of mortgage processes.
- Be an effective agent of change and role model for Relationship Managers and Branch network.
- Establish, strengthen and manage relationships with all the key stakeholders in the mortgage financing i.e. Real Estate developers as well as at individual official level.
- Prepare budget and projections for the products, including existing as well as prospective and potential clients; Co-ordinate budget objectives to respective areas of responsibilities and ensure targets are achieved as per the approved budget.
- Monitor and review branch performance on this portfolio to ensure targets are met and the quality of the portfolio is maintained.
- Work closely with the existing Real estate partners and recruit more strategic partners for the mortgage loan business while ensuring the relationship is well maintained.
- Be conversant with policies, procedures and market trends pertaining to all bank products and services and be able to adapt to change based on technological advancements and customer sophistication.
- Microsoft applications (Excel, Vision, Word, Publisher).
- Adaptability, building positive working relationships, coaching, continuous learning, contributing to team success, customer focus, innovation, planning & organizing
- Market trends.
- Understanding of mortgage regulations.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Confidence and presentation skills.
- Understanding and interest in financial/banking products and markets.
- Ability to explain and handle complex information clearly and simply.
- Good sales and negotiation skills.
- Credit and analytics skills.
- Relationship management skills.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business related studies.
- 4 years’ experience in banking operations, out of which 3 should be in Relationship Management and/or portfolio management.
Experience :4.0 Year(s)