Assistant Occupational Therapist Job, County Government Jobs Kenya 2021,
The Taita Taveta County Public Service Board invites applications from suitable and qualified Kenyan citizens to fill the following vacant positions in the County Government of Taita Taveta.
POSITION: ASSISTANT OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST III JG CPSB 11 ‘H’
Number of Posts: Five (5)
Terms of Service: Permanent & Pensionable
Basic Salary Scale: As provided for by the Salaries and Remunerations Commission
For appointment in this position a candidate must:
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Have a Diploma in Occupational Therapy from a recognized institution; and,
- Satisfy the requirements of chapter six of the constitution of Kenya
- Assessing and formulating patients’ treatment plan;
- Maintaining records and data relating to patients;
- Collecting data for operational research;
- Sensitizing the community on occupational therapy issues; and,
- Preparing periodic reports
How to Apply
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope and addressed to:
The Secretary/CEO County Public Service Board
Private Bag VOI
OR Hand delivered at the County Public Service Board Office’s.
The applications with copies of academic, professional and Chapter six clearance certificates and other testimonials should reach the County Public Service Board on or before Thursday, 21st October 2021.
Warning: Beware of fraudsters! The Taita Taveta County Public Service Board does not charge any fees for purposes of processing applications or facilitating interviews. In case of people soliciting for bribes, the same should be reported to the nearest police station.
The Board’s official telephone number remains 0710988455.