General Surgeon Consultant Job, Latest Medical Jobs Kenya 2021,
The Taita Taveta County Public Service Board invites applications from suitable and qualified Kenyan citizens to fill the following vacant positions in the County Government of Taita Taveta.
POSITION: CONSULTANT: GENERAL SURGEON JG CPSB 04 ‘Q’
Number of Posts: One (1)
Terms of Service: Permanent & Pensionable
Basic Salary Scale: As provided for by the Salaries and Remunerations Commission
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.CH.B) from an institution recognized by Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board;
- Master of Science in General Surgery OR equivalent qualification from an institution recognized by Medical Practioneers and Dentists Board;
- Served for a Minimum of three (3) years’ at Job Group ‘P’ or an equivalent similar position;
- Registered with Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board;
- Valid practicing license from Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board; and,
- Sub specialty will be an added advantage
- Teaching and supervision of interns and other health workers;
- Outreach clinics and surgeries in the sub county;
- Policy formulation at the county level;
- Undertaking general diagnosis, care treatment, specialized clinical care, consulting and performing surgeries among others;
- Management of patients/clients as required by the specialty;
- Give professional advice to junior medical staff; and,
- Participate in the health strategic planning for the county health sector
How to Apply
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope and addressed to:
The Secretary/CEO County Public Service Board
Private Bag VOI
OR Hand delivered at the County Public Service Board Office’s.
The applications with copies of academic, professional and Chapter six clearance certificates and other testimonials should reach the County Public Service Board on or before Thursday, 21st October 2021.
Warning: Beware of fraudsters! The Taita Taveta County Public Service Board does not charge any fees for purposes of processing applications or facilitating interviews. In case of people soliciting for bribes, the same should be reported to the nearest police station.
The Board’s official telephone number remains 0710988455.