Senior ECDE Teacher/ECDE Supervisor Job, Teaching Kenyan Jobs October,
The Taita Taveta County Public Service Board invites applications from suitable and qualified Kenyan citizens to fill the following vacant positions in the County Government of Taita Taveta.
POSITION: SENIOR EARLY CHILDHOOD DEVELOPMENT AND EDUCATION TEACHER III (ECDE SUPERVISOR) JG CPSB 11 ‘H’
Number of Posts: Six (6)
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
Basic Salary Scale: As provided for by the Salaries and Remunerations Commission
- Be a Kenyan Citizen;
- Be a holder of at least a Diploma in Early Childhood Development and Education from a recognized institution;
- Have knowledge experience and a distinguished career related to ECDE of not less than three (3) years;
- A Degree in the relevant field applied for will be an added advantage;
- Must be computer literate; and,
- Must have a TSC Number
- Supervising ECDE teachers and caregivers in the zone(s);
- Monitoring curriculum implementation at the zonal level;
- Collecting, maintain and submitting ECDE statistical data to the sub county program officer;
- Co-ordinating and liaising with the stakeholders in ECDE in the zone(s);
- Supervising zone based programs that cater for the total development of children less than six (6) years; and,
- Creating and promoting awareness on ECDE needs and demands to the local communities and parents
How to Apply
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope and addressed to:
The Secretary/CEO County Public Service Board
Private Bag VOI
OR Hand delivered at the County Public Service Board Office’s.
The applications with copies of academic, professional and Chapter six clearance certificates and other testimonials should reach the County Public Service Board on or before Thursday, 21st October 2021.
Warning: Beware of fraudsters! The Taita Taveta County Public Service Board does not charge any fees for purposes of processing applications or facilitating interviews. In case of people soliciting for bribes, the same should be reported to the nearest police station.
The Board’s official telephone number remains 0710988455.