Most job seekers are already using social media in their job search,
Utilizing social media in your job search can help you to network with potential employers, research companies and find job postings.
If you’re not sure how to get started, join with us on social media group!
teacher business studies Aga Khan Education Service 2021, Aga Khan Education Service jobs, teacher business studies jobs, nafasi za kazi za ualimu , ajira ya ualimu,business studies teacher interview questions, teacher training business studies, teacher of business studies vacancies
Aga Khan Education Service, Tanzania (AKES, T), is a private, not for profit, service company registered under the Companies Act and operates three schools in Tanzania offering the International Baccalaureate -IB PYP Diploma Programme, Pre IGCSE at grades 7 -9, IGCSE at Grades 10 and 11 and the NECTA curriculum from Form 1-6. AKES,T is currently seeking qualified, dynamic, open-minded, committed, effective and experienced candidates to fill the following positions based in Dar es Salaam.
Aga Khan Mzizima Secondary School
Teacher – Business Studies
- To demonstrate sound classroom practice and innovation
- To teach Business Studies NECTA curricula and International if required.
- To mark and assess work regularly and to take part in the department’s quality assurance procedures.
- To monitor student’s progress and set targets to ensure expected progress is achieved.
- To work as a team, attend regular meetings and provide input departmental development.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university.
- A qualified teacher with relevant academic documentation and a minimum of 3-4 years’ experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should send a letter of application describing experience, along with detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of education certificates (certified by TCU if studied out of Tanzania) and contact information of three confidential referees, including current Head of School or Line Manager. It should be addressed to HR – Aga Khan Education Service, Tanzania and should be sent by e-mail to [email protected] or mail to P.O. Box 125, Dar es Salaam. Please ensure you include an email address. Closing date for applications: 10th November, 2021.