How do job seekers use social media?
asilia camps and lodges, asilia lodges and camps ltd, asilia camps, nafasi za kazi asilia camp, ajira asilia camp, asistance camp manager assistance at asilia lodges, nafasi za kazi asilia lodges arusha
COMPANY NAME: ASILIA LODGES AND CAMPS LTD
POSITION: ASSISTANT CAMP MANGER
DEPARTMENT: FIELD OPERATIONS
LOCATION: TARANGIRE, NGORONGORO, RUBONDO, & SERENGETI
REPORTING TO: FIELD OPERATIONS MANAGER
At Asilia we aim to be an organization that offers Better Experiences and Strong Positive Impact
We give people joy and appreciation in iconic wildlife & wilderness areas in a way that makes a positive lasting impact on the environment and its people. Behind the scenes, we diligently build our operational, sustainable and marketing/sales capabilities and access to capital to enable scaling up the experience and impact.
As an Assistant Camp Manager your role is to assist the camp manager in ensuring that the camp systems, facilities, activities and staff work together in a smooth, safe and harmonious manner so as to ensure that guests have a memorable stay.
This purpose is coupled with the concept that the camp is a business unit that needs to run profitably with effective cost-stock controls, management of assets and environmental care.
This Job Description is your guide to achieving these objectives by outlining your daily duties & responsibilities. WE BELIEVE IN BETTER!!
SCOPE AND PURPOSE OF JOB:
To ensure guests are well served their meals and drinks, work together with other staff and management in a smooth, safe, and harmonious manner to ensure guests have a memorable stay.
DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES & PERFORMANCE STANDARDS
- Assist in answering any inquiries pertaining to camp policies and services and resolve occupants’ complaints.
- Lead, manage, teach, and coach camp teams, including support members, food services, housekeeping, laundry, maintenance, and other team members.
- Assist in conduct employee training programs and performance management to ensure efficient operations and adherence to company standards, policies and procedures.
- Greet and briefing basic information to guests, visitors, or clients
- Assist in resolving customer complaints or problems.
- Assist in Managing guest services and activities
- Inspect guest rooms, public areas, and grounds for cleanliness and appearance.
- Assist in Coordinating front-office and Back of House activities of the camp with Central office
- Assist in monitoring petty cash activity of the camp
- Assisting in oversee assigned duties of staffs to ensure safety or compliance with rules.
- Document organizational or operational procedures.
- Assisting in managing movement of staffs according to company policy
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as an Assistant or Camp manager
- Previous experience in bush camps will be highly valued
- Studies according to the position
- High level of English speaking
- Leadership skills, guest oriented, strong communication skills
- Knowledge on Ms package
- Team-orientation, loyalty and excellent leadership skills
- Flexibility, commitment, dedication and reliability
- Good manners and a positive attitude
- A hospitable and service-oriented attitude
- Age in between 30-45 yrs old
Good knowledge on the following:
- Some bush/guide knowledge
- Admin/financial understanding
- Local language
- Menus, food quality and food presentation
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the requirements and interested in this exciting opportunity, Please send your application and resume in only one Pdf document not later than 12th November 2021 to [email protected]