nmb bank jobs 2020, nmb bank officers jobs, jobs at nmb bank tanzania, nmb bank vacancies, nmb bank current vacancies, nmb bank jobs in tanzania, nmb bank job vacancies 2021, nmb bank job vacancies, nmb bank job opportunities, nmb bank officer job, nmb bank tanzania job opportunities, nmb bank tanzania jobs, nmb bank tanzania career
- Coordinate audit plans (of small audits) for assigned projects by ensuring all risks in the project are identified.
- Determine data requirements; accumulate, verify and analyze processes to identify risks in the processes being audited.
- To function as team leader in small audits and special investigations.
- Perform basic data analytics as part of risk assessment and audit execution
- Conduct audit as necessary, interview appropriate personnel.
- Identify root causes or contributing factors relating to risks and making recommendations to improve control environment.
- Review risk management process, internal controls and governance processes.
- Review and evaluate all completed audit works performed by junior staff, audit findings and recommendations and ensure that there is sufficient supporting documentation.
- Prepare quality draft audit findings and recommendations and submit a written report to the Senior Internal Auditor for review.
- Review points raised in respect of his/her audit engagement and ensure that are cleared.
- Business understanding of finance and accounting
- Technical – Excellent knowledge of internal audit practice in financial institutions (including quality report writing) Understanding of the International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF).
- Behavioral – Communication, Coaching, interpersonal, leadership, Facilitating Change, Professional Values and Ethics.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Accountancy, Banking and Finance or other business-related studies.
- Holder of CIA, CISA or CPA. Possession of full Professional Accountancy qualifications i.e. CPA (T), ACCA, ACMA, ACA or its equivalent and should be registered with NBAA as a “Certified Public Accountant”
- At least 4 years of auditing/accounting experience in a reputable audit firm or financial institution.
- Experience in Data Analytics and use of TeamMate Software will be an added advantage.
Deadline for application December 1 2021.