How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
nafasi za kazi mwanza, nafasi za kazi iqvia, biomedical engineer job| jobs tanzania, jobs opportunity iqvia, biomedical engineer jobs, biomedical engineer jobs 2021, jobs at iqvia, iqvia mwanza, jobs,iqvia jobs login
About the job
- · Installation and implementation of new systems in current and new customers sites.
- · Performing preventative maintenance interventions (Hardware and Software upgrades and repair interventions on molecular instrumentation)
- · Troubleshoot Application and Instrumentation by telephone and on site, complaint logging and tracking in Call Management Systems.
- · Providing on-site customer support for software and hardware upgrade training.
- · Close cooperation with Application Support Specialists and the Commercial team to provide excellent customer service and support business growth.
- · Actively participating in IQVIA Molecular conference calls, service summits, expert meetings and workshops.
- · Providing primary service and support to the defined territory.
- · Providing back-up service support outside of assigned territory as needed.
- · Maintaining and managing own tools and accessories needed to perform repairs and preventative maintenance. Including timely validations of tools according to defined procedures.
- · Maintaining and managing own Spare Parts Field Service inventory kits according to defined procedures.
- · Reporting to Service Management, including spare part usage report.
- · Represent IQVIA in a professional manner.
- · Inform Service Management about prep happened in use of IQVIA products
- -Scientific mindset: Degree in Sciences/ Medical Technology/ Medical Engineering
- -Strong problem solving skills, autonomy and resourcefulness.
- – Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- -Active listening abilities.
- -Diploma/College degree – University degree in relevant discipline is a plus.
- -Good knowledge of English (listening and writing). Additional language skills are an advantage.
- -5+years of related work experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- -Willingness to travel in the assigned area.
- -Proficient in English and the local language.