kray technologies jobs, nafasi za kazi kray technologies, ajira kray technologies jobs, kray technologies job vacancy, kray technologies jobs tanzania 2021
ABOUT KRAY TECHNOLOGIES
In Kray, we have developed drone spraying technology that allows farmers to pay just one-tenth of conventional application services.
It is a great opportunity for farmers to explore new growth technologies such as frequent fertilization and data-driven nutrients and pesticides foliar applications that give tremendous yield increases.
Globally, wold-wide operating under no-till with Kray could reduce greenhouse gas emissions by 8 Gt annuals without falling profitability of farms.
How it work:
The following processes will be fully automated: hauling the ground station trailer to his field by autonomous Mobility provider, Kray UAS self-deployment by the Integrated Ground Station, drone refilling, and spraying of farmer’s field. This way, it will be a key part of the fully robotic farming of the future.
This picture becomes possible as Kray created the deep drone spraying technology that makes the breakthrough in agriculture (saving 90% of the crop protection application costs, or increasing yields by 20-40%). That’s why it may become one of the key elements in next-generation agriculture
Salary Range:(Tsh)0 – 500,000
Business / Employer name:KRAY TECHNOLOGIES
Company Industry:Retail & FMCG
Job Level:Entry Level
Work Type:Full Time
Years of Experience:1 year
Number of Positions:3
- Familiarizing yourself with all products and services offered by Kray.
- Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and other professional means
- Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices/ rates
- Reviewing clients’ feedback and implementing necessary changes
- Remaining in tune with trends in consumption to ensure that our offerings remain relevant.
Degree or Diploma in business administration, marketing or similar