business planning and analytics manager nbc jobs 2021, nbc bank tanzania jobs 2021, nbc jobs in tanzania, nafasi za kazi nbc bank, ajira nbc 2021, nbc job opportunities, business planning jobs at nbc bank, business planning jobs in tanzania, business planning analyst jobs, business planning and strategy jobs
NBC is the oldest serving bank in Tanzania with over five decades of experience. We offer a range of retail, business, corporate and investment banking, wealth management products and services.
This role requires the holder to work closely with the Head of CIB & BB (Corporate & Investment Banking & Business Banking) to develop the strategic agenda, deliver key priorities and help set the tone for the CIB and BB business. Also, this role requires the holder to support Head of CIB & BB to oversee the implementation of the in-country strategy, in line with the direction and approval of CMC, Board and ARO.
The individual will need to make sure plans are implemented and decisions are acted upon and key stakeholders fulfill their commitments. The holder will be judged on the ability to drive the bank forward and to build sustainable incremental value both in terms of revenue and risk management. The job holder will be the key driver to assist the Head of CIB & BB to embed efficiency, productivity at all levels of the business and work closely with the coverage team to embed CIB & BB reporting quality to senior country teams as well as ARO.
Facilitate the day-to-day running of the CIB & BB Tanzania business as well as track implementation of longer term strategic initiatives as agreed in CMC, CIB & BB Management committee and Board.
Strategy Development & Execution
- Provide one-to-one support to the Heads in developing and driving business strategy, and actively participate in supporting strategy execution.
- Prepare both Heads for business reviews with Country CEO, Board, as well as the Regional teams. Create and deliver strategic presentations, and business reviews including CMC papers, Board papers, Regional and Group reports
- Identify business critical issues across the Country through regular review, recommend best practices and coordinate cross-functional teams to improve business performance
- Communicate, help drive and monitor progress against key performance management initiatives
- Assist to identify and drive new revenue streams for both CIB&BB, with specific responsibility for planning, execution and coordination of these efforts
- Ensure plans are implemented and decisions are acted upon and key stakeholders fulfill their commitments.
- Bachelor`s Degrees and Advanced Diplomas – Business,
- Commerce and Management Studies,
- Digital affinity (Meets all of the requirements),
- Experience in a similar environment at junior management level,
- Leading people – Team level (Meets all of the requirements),
- Results orientation (Meets all of the requirements),
- Strategic capability (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development)