Most job seekers are already using social media in their job search,
Utilizing social media in your job search can help you to network with potential employers, research companies and find job postings.
If you’re not sure how to get started, join with us on social media group!
asilia lodges and camps ltd jobs vacancies, nafasi za kazi asilia lodges, ajira asilia lodges ltd, asilia lodges and camps jobs posts, asilia lodges and camps, asilia lodges and camps jobs
COMPANY NAME: ASILIA LODGES AND CAMPS LTD
LOCATION: TARANGIRE, NGORONGORO, RUBONDO, & SERENGETI
REPORTING TO: CAMP MANAGER
At Asilia we aim to be an Organization that offers Better Experiences and Strong Positive Impact
We give people joy and appreciation in iconic wildlife & wilderness areas in a way that makes a positive lasting impact on the environment and its people. Behind the scenes, we diligently build our operational, sustainable and marketing/sales capabilities and access to capital to enable scaling up the experience and impact.
As a Chef your role is vital in perpetuating our company aims, goals and objectives!
This Job Description is your guide to achieving these objectives by outlining your daily duties & responsibilities. WE BELIEVE IN BETTER!!
SCOPE AND PURPOSE OF JOB:
To ensure guests are well served, work together with other staff and management in a smooth, safe, and harmonious manner to ensure guests have a memorable stay.
- Experience as a Chef or similar role in the hospitality industry
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to adapt to a bush environment
- Commitment to a high level of customer service
- Strict attention to detail
- Knowledge of hotels, lodges, and restaurants
- Ability to handle sensitive matters with efficiency and discretion
- Knowledge of food and wine pairings is a plus
- Certificate or Diploma in hotel management
- Must be able to speak English fluently, other languages an advantage
- Must be willing to be based in camps in remote locations
- Age limit not more than 35yrs.
MODE OF APPLICATION
If you meet the requirements and interested in this exciting opportunity, please come with your cv’s, certificate and cover letter to Asilia Lodges and Camps Ltd, Head Quarter, Olasiti Arusha on 25th November 2021 from 10:00AM.