nafasi za kazi ngome saccos, ajira ngome saccos, job opportunity ngome saccoss, ngome saccos dar es salaam,ngome saccos contact, ngome saccos ltd, ngome saccoss, ngome saccos limited
NGOME SACCOS LIMITED is a saving and cooperative society union, registered under cooperative Society Act No: 20 of 2003 as it has been reviewed with current Cooperative Act No 6 of 2013 as Credit and Saving Society.
NGOME SACCOS LIMITED is intending to recruit competent and qualified personnel to fill the post of General Manager and Human Resources Manager.
DUTY STATION: Dar-Es-Salaam, Tanzania
HR AND ADMIN MANAGER
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Leading and directing all human resource roles, activities and providing guidance in overall administrative policies and strategies in order to support smooth running of the SACCOS’s operations.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist management to identify optimal staffing needs in line with the strategic plan
- Coordinate recruitments including, interviews, tests, reference checks, plan and conduct induction and on-boarding of new employees.
- Ensure timely and accurate deductions of statutory requirements (PAYE, NSSF, WCF, SDL)
- Develop and monitor implementation of effective human resources strategies and policies in line with the SACCOS strategy. Maintenance and update of staff records
- Payroll management
- Advise management on staff motivation and retention measures
- Coordinate performance appraisal/management and training needs assessment on annual basis
- Assist line managers on disciplinary and grievance matters in line with the policies
- Advise on HR regulations and ensure compliance
- Management of training in line with the training needs assessment, approved programs
- Manage employee relations, welfare, safety, and health to foster a conducive work
- environment and ensure legal compliance. Procurement/supplies management as guided by the management
- Plan, coordinate all logistics and requirements for the staff events
- Facilitate proper records management and safe custody
- Coordinate and supervise the administrative function and outsourced services of the organization including security services, management of the office premises, facilities and all office equipment and property and ensure safety in the work place and provision of working tools.
- Carries out any other duties as may be assigned by SACCOS Board.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or in social science or related field.
- MBA/MSc -HRM Option an added advantage.
- Minimum of 8 years’ hands-on experience.
- Knowledge of computer applications.
- Knowledge of the current Tanzania Labor Laws
Qualified applicants possessing the above qualifications and attributes SHOULD adhere to the following conditions:
- He/she MUST be a Tanzanian citizen.
- His/her age MUST be above 35 years.
- Submit their applications in own handwriting submitted to NGOME SACCOS Head Quarters offices located at Mwenge Mlalakuwa, opposite SUMA JKT or
- Through postal office addressed to;