Most job seekers are already using social media in their job search,
Utilizing social media in your job search can help you to network with potential employers, research companies and find job postings.
If you’re not sure how to get started, join with us on social media group!
Information technologist job at Arusha Lutheran Medical Centre 2021, information technologist salary, information technologist jobs, information technologist specialist, information technologist salary in Tanzania, information technology skills, information technology Tanzania
Application deadline: 2021-11-14
Business / Employer name: ARUSHA LUTHERAN MEDICAL CENTRE
Level: Entry Level
Work Type: Full Time
Minimum Qualification: Diploma
Years of Experience: 1 year
Number of Positions:1
The candidate will be responsible for developing interactive applications.
- To design interactive applications based on deployment platform (e.g. web, mobile, etc);
- To prepare functional and non-functional technical specifications;
- To break down program specification into its simplest elements and translate the logic into a programming or scripting language;
- To code, test, debug and install application programmes;
- To configure appropriate application servers based on installed
- To prepare program documentation;
- To develop installation and upgrade guidelines as well as computer systems configurations;
- To support system users for effective utilization of deployed system;
- Supervise and assure regular backups are accomplished for all
- Establish and carry out monthly inspection and maintenance of active equipment
- To offer training to various levels of computer literacy to increase
utilization of the computer systems
- To assist in troubleshooting and resolving routine software
applications problems; and
- To perform any other duties as may be assigned by Supervisor.
- Bachelor Degree/Advanced Diploma in one of the following fields
Computer Science, Information and Communications Technology, Software Engineering, Systems Engineering, System Security, Database Administration, or equivalent qualifications from a reputable and recognized Institution.
- Experience with different programming activities.
- At least 1 year’s experience in a busy IT environment.
- Thorough knowledge of database applications and troubleshooting.
- Sound Knowledge of Networking systems.
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili (speaking & writing).
- Creative, Quick problem solver.
- Faithful, motivated, and committed.
The deadline for submitting the application is 14 November 2021.