How do job seekers use social media?
simba cement jobs,simba cement jobs 2021, simba cement jobs in kenya, tanga cement jobs 2021, tanga cement job opportunities, simba cement careers, simba cement job vacancies, simba cement job vacancy, simba cement tanzania, simba cement tanga, simba cement Tanzania jobs, simba cement latest jobs, simba cement job opportunities
Position: Electrical Technicians (02 positions)
Reporting to: Electrical Supervisor
- Perform skilled electrical maintenance by providing technical service to optimize cost, equipment availability and customer satisfaction. Utilize own knowledge the objectives of the operation.
- Carry out inspections according to checklist, make spot repairs where necessary and report all findings at daily meeting.
- Fault find, diagnose, and repair equipment to maintain it to the highest standard, minimize break downs and minimize maintenance costs.
- Documentations – Ensure all documentation are in a neat and tidy state and ensure that documentation in substations is complete and up to date and in a neat and tidy state.
- Housekeeping – Ensure that substations are clean and neat.
- Ultimate responsible for safe working practices especially at areas of responsibility.
- Environment: Ensure environmental procedures are complied with, identify, and manage the environmental aspects and impacts in his/her area and instil environmental awareness culture in his/her area.
- Any other duties as may be assigned
- FTC/Diploma in Electrical /Electronic Engineering
Knowledge and Specific Experience
- Minimum 2 years in electrical maintenance experience in cement or equivalent industry
- Understanding of electrical maintenance
- Knowledge of health, safety and environmental risks identification and statutory requirements and management
- Good on fault finding
- Able to plan own activities
- Able to think himself in problem solving
- Fairy independent
- Able to take and follow instructions
- Good understanding of preventive maintenance requirement
- Honest and trustworthy
Tanga Cement Plc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Salary and Benefits
Tanga Cement offers attractive salary and benefits in line with the candidate’s qualifications, skills, and experience.
How to Apply
Send your CV and copies of relevant certificates by email to [email protected], on or before 09th November2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.