Job Opportunity at CRDB Bank PLC
JOB POSITION: Senior Business Analyst
JOB REPORTING TO: Senior Manager Business Performance & Revenue Assurance
Responsible to ensure that revenue collection mechanisms are reviewed and monitored to help businesses identify system loopholes, errors, transaction errors, process weaknesses that could affect income collected from a transaction. To put in place systems and processes to minimize the risk of transactional and system errors.
1. REVENUE ASSURANCE:
- From detailed analysis, proactively identify & report revenue leakages and escalate the same to product owners for collection
- Initiate corrective measures to control and prevent the leakages
- Daily Monitoring of revenue collection processes for accuracy
- Perform regular analysis of revenue streams for all retail business units to identify risk areas and were applicable new controls to be introduced
- Conduct analysis on business process changes that may affect the company’s ability to identify, monitor or collect revenue
- Perform analysis and verification of all transactions being disputed by customers or agents for refunds
- Put in place alarms on transactions to track and monitor leakages and ensure that proper actions are taken to correct and prevent future losses
- Ensure that all approved prices are accurately implemented per the approved Tariff guide and conduct regular checks to ensure that all prices are accurately being charged
- Respond to routine and ad hoc information requests from Finance Management/Function head regarding revenue assurance
- Support management in identifying areas of opportunities, threats, risks & challenges within banking & competitor environment, by providing both financial & non-financial information
- Take the lead and follow up on the automation of all charges to mitigate revenue leakages.
- Lead in creation of policies & procedures to govern revenue assurance within Retail Banking
- Retail Banking Services and Products performance Analysis
- Provide monthly detailed analysis on the performance of the Retail Banking products & Services, the analysis to include revenue generation per products and which product is working well and from what location
- Provide and assure correctness of revenue reports and associated direct and indirect costs on approved intervals
- Analyze key drivers of income & cost and report on performance; work with business owners to implement cost efficiency measures
- Prepare regular revenue assurance reports required by management and supervisor
- Prepare monthly report on the revenue leakage and provide strategic commentaries on the mitigation of the leakage to realize full revenue across Retail Banking.
EDUCATION AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Economics, Accounting, Banking and Finance, financial management and any other related field
- A minimum of 4 years working experience in reviewing business performance and analysis in any business unit within the bank.
- Ability to identify problems and collect large amounts of data; establish facts and draw valid conclusions among a variety of complex technical methods, techniques, and objectives.
- Strong data gathering and analytical skills.
- Financial Analysis: Knowledge of revenue assurance methodologies is highly recommended.
- Job Opportunity at Alliance Life Assurance LTD
- 20+ Job Opportunities at Tume ya Utumishi wa Mahakama
- 20+ Job opportunities at Deloitte
Job Opportunity at CRDB Bank PLC
JOB POSITION: Zonal Relationship Manager; Channels Performance
Job Reporting To: Zonal Business Manager (Administratively), Manager Agents Performance (Functionally)
To grow and retain a portfolio of Bank Channel’s Business including management of performance for agents, Merchant and ATMs as part of channel Distribution of the zone through relationships by performing both a pro- and re-active value adding role to those customers (Agents & merchant) and ensuring that appropriate personal attention is given to customers and that the customers are provided with products, services and advice that meet their needs. Drive adoption by increase of users and revenue on channels, coordinate channels distribution for optimization of channels distribution to drive performance and efficiency to achieve growth in Profitability.
Profitable Growth in Sales and Merchant volumes & Transactions.
- Planning, executing, and monitoring Channel sales strategies & Performance including marketing within the Zone.
- Ensure achievement of agreed sales and revenue targets through management of Agents, merchants, Franchise and ATM performance within assigned Zone
- Strengthen the distribution and sales network of Agents, Merchants, Franchise, ATMs and Branches Outlets to increase visibility and performance to the maximum possible extent in the assigned Zone.
- Ensure growth of transacting customers by ensure existing & new customers are adequately serviced also drive Sales Activation within the Zone to maximize usage.
- Deliver performance by liaising with Zone and Branch Management on proper identification of the new prospective channel’s recruitment and allocation i.e. Agents, ATM, Franchise & Merchants within the Zone.
- Understand the market demographics and drive sales strategy according to customer segments through scan Identify and acquire new business opportunities within the zone.
- Drive desirable Channel Utilization by managing all underperformance and increase efficiency to drive performance as per Bank strategy in the Zone
- Innovative in design sales activities to motivate the agent’s network within the zone for retention and drive performance.
- Coordinate Branding Activities between Head office, Marketing and Zone related to CRDB’s Wakala Branding, Marketing and Market intelligence as part of Business Development
- Increase Credit and Debit card volumes through the merchant. Maximize Bank’s share and signing new relation for E-commerce, POS and QR code directly or BDO
- Ensure profitability (Interchange and Fee) of every merchant by charging the right price to the merchants
Relationship Management, Capacity building and people Management
- Development of agency banking and merchant business through optimal relationship management among stakeholders in the zone.
- To enhance capacity building ensure Management of training of agents, staff, field team and stakeholders on business growth and compliance of Agency Banking, ATM and Merchant business operations.
- Initiate active relationship management through continuous and effective engagement with Agents, Merchants, Business Development Officers (BDOs), Monitoring the market very closely for dynamics on customer behavior, competition, policies, compliance, and regulations.
- Managing Branch’s Business Development Officer’s performance by tracking and monitor their day-to-day activities in line with targets to drive performance of Agency banking within the zone.
- Train and coach the Business Development Officers to ensure they are performing as per assigned target.
- Through relationship Management Increase value for Banks Partners within the zone i.e. Agents, Distributors, Retailers Merchants and Business Development officers through systematic marketing and merchandising activities.
- Periodic visit in the regions within the zones ensure correct implementations of agency banking strategies, policies, and compliance also to monitor performance and evaluation of branches and field team KPIs.
Risk and Compliance
- Ensure compliance of Channels operations within the zone as per Banks and Regulatory requirements
- Ensure periodic review of compliance of Agency Banking, ATM and Merchant business operations.
- Ensure proper KYC documentation for all new Agents and Merchants
Qualification And Experience Requirements
- University Degree or equivalent Advanced Diploma preferably in Business Administration, Banking, Accounting, Finance or any Business-related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Banking industry, Mobile Network Operator (MNO), FMCG or agency network operations with proven strong interpersonal skills.
- Prior exposure to field operations on agent network institutions/FMCG Sales/direct sales operations will be an added advantage.
- The highest level of uncompromised integrity.
- Versatile and adaptable, able to react quickly
- Able to work in a demanding matrixed environment, a proven track record of working effectively under pressure
- Proven ability to build effective, trusted, and credible relationships with multiple constituencies through exceptional interpersonal skills, communications, actions, and presence.
- Holder of Driving License including Category D and capable of Self-Drive in both Terrain.
Deadline Not Indicated / Apply ASAP