How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
Smart Africa Group builds interconnected platform companies that are solving African challenges. We do research & development, business development & management, and strategy & consulting to enable our clients and partners to make a mark in their industries. Our portfolio of companies spans many industries including marketing, technology, product development, innovation, and content creation.
About the job
We are looking for a responsible Office Administrator who will be the first point of contact for the company. You should possess a pleasant personality together with a dynamic professional attitude to supervise and lead our team by providing administrative support across the organization.
Office Administrator responsibilities are:
- Assist visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Ensuring timely and accurate customer service.
- Maintaining and executing all clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance.
- Gathering and addressing any administrative concerns.
- Answer and forward any incoming phone calls while presenting essential information when needed.
- Organize phone calls and correspondences such as e-mail, letters, packages, and so on.
- Managing and monitoring records of petty office expenses.
- Control of front desk tidiness and availability of all necessary stationery and material including pens, forms and informative data.
- Scheduling shifts and supervising office assistants including office attendants, security guards, and drivers and work to optimize their performance.
- Arrange schedules, travels, appointments etc. for the management.
- Monitoring stock and order office supplies and troubleshooting emergencies.
- Overseeing the compliance with the company’s policies and security requirements.
- Prepare timely reports and presentations and submit them to executives and senior managers
- Schedule in-house and external events, maintain corporate calendar, and book meeting rooms
- Update office policies.
- Manage company databases.
- Working closely with various departments.
- Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organization.
- Taking up other duties as assigned by the management.
Job Opportunity at Smart Code Ltd
Office Administrator requirements are:
- 2 years experience of working as an office Profound experience in customer service and office management.
- Good experience with office machines
- Good practical knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word, and proficiency in English (oral and written)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational, multitasking and problem-solving skills
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Resourceful and proactive, able to deal with issues as they arise
- Capacity to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
The deadline for the Application is on Monday 29th November 2021.