Most job seekers are already using social media in their job search,
Utilizing social media in your job search can help you to network with potential employers, research companies and find job postings.
If you’re not sure how to get started, join with us on social media group!
absa tanzania, nafasi za kazi absa, ajira mpya absa absa tanzania contacts, absa tanzania career, absa tanzania branches, absa tanzania careers, absa tanzania jobs, absa tanzania arusha, absa bank tanzania careers, absa bank tanzania jobs, absa tanzania job opportunities, absa bank tanzania job opportunities, absa bank tanzania jobs 2021, absa bank tanzania jobs 2020
Bring your possibility to life! Define your career with us
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
The person is responsible for assisting the Marketing & Communications Manager with all communications activities that internal and external communications strategy. This includes devising communications plans, responding to inquiries from colleagues, creating content, briefing vendors, overseeing production and dissemination of marketing collaterals. The incumbent should be able to think creatively, and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Support the Marketing & Communications Manager to develop and implement an effective communications strategy based on our target audience.
- Support the Marketing & Communications Manager in drafting, editing, proofreading, formatting and disseminating internal communication, including emailers and WhatsApp/Workplace shots.
- Support the Marketing & Communications Manager in preparing press releases, website content, internal reports, speeches/speaking notes, and other marketing material that communicates the organization’s activities, products and/or services.
- Support the Marketing & Communications Manager in responding to business requests for marketing communication.
- Seek opportunities to enhance the reputation of the brand, and coordinate publicity events as required.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with stakeholders to ensure their needs are being attended to in time.
- Support the MCR department in managing the Digital and Social Media platforms, ensuring all content is covered in a simple language (English and Kiswahili), on time and on daily basis in coordination with the Digital and Social Media Agency.
Further Education and Training Certificate (FETC): Marketing (Required)
CLICK HERE TO APPLY