arusha lutheran medical centre school of nursing, arusha lutheran medical centre jobs, nursing jobs in tanzania 2021, nursing job vacancies, nursing job application, nursing job advert
Application deadline: 2021-11-14
Business / Employer name: ARUSHA LUTHERAN MEDICAL CENTRE
Level: Mid level
Work Type: Full Time
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
Registered nurses are sought for all Departments and Wards. Experienced, committed, up-to-date nurses are required.
- To provide high-quality nursing care using the appropriate nursing
- To assess patient’s condition, plan, implement, document, and evaluate individualized care using the appropriate nursing model and according to the hospital nursing policy
- To provide high-quality nursing care using the appropriate nursing process,
- To assess patient’s condition, plan, implement, document, and evaluate individualized care using the appropriate nursing model and according to the hospital nursing policy,
- To ensure all drugs and other treatments are given to the patients as prescribed and observe any adverse condition,
- To maintain a professional friendly atmosphere and create a dignified environment,
- To follow hospital policy in respect of custody and administration of all drugs, with special observation to DDA drugs,
- To maintain personal contact with patients, their relatives, and visitors to enhance the patient’s quality of life, dignity, and the good standing of the hospital,
- To ensure the safe care and custody of patients property in accordance with the hospital policy,
- Report any accident/incident, loss, or theft to the Senior Nursing Officer and complete necessary statements promptly,
- To maintain Health and Safety at work by ensuring that infection prevention and control principles are followed,
- To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by his/her Supervisor.
- Holder of Bachelor Degree in one of the following fields, Nursing, Midwifery or equivalent qualifications from a reputable institution plus successful completion of Internship, registered with Tanzania Nurses and Midwives Council and must have a valid practicing license.
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili (speaking & writing).
- Dynamic team player able to work independently.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office (including MSWord, Excel, and PowerPoint)
The deadline for submitting the application is 14 November 2021.