How do job seekers use social media?
arusha lutheran medical centre school of nursing, arusha lutheran medical centre jobs, nursing jobs in tanzania 2021, nursing job vacancies, nursing job application, nursing job advert
Application deadline: 2021-11-14
Business / Employer name: ARUSHA LUTHERAN MEDICAL CENTRE
Level: Mid level
Work Type: Full Time
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
Registered nurses are sought for all Departments and Wards. Experienced, committed, up-to-date nurses are required.
- To provide high-quality nursing care using the appropriate nursing
- To assess patient’s condition, plan, implement, document, and evaluate individualized care using the appropriate nursing model and according to the hospital nursing policy
- To provide high-quality nursing care using the appropriate nursing process,
- To assess patient’s condition, plan, implement, document, and evaluate individualized care using the appropriate nursing model and according to the hospital nursing policy,
- To ensure all drugs and other treatments are given to the patients as prescribed and observe any adverse condition,
- To maintain a professional friendly atmosphere and create a dignified environment,
- To follow hospital policy in respect of custody and administration of all drugs, with special observation to DDA drugs,
- To maintain personal contact with patients, their relatives, and visitors to enhance the patient’s quality of life, dignity, and the good standing of the hospital,
- To ensure the safe care and custody of patients property in accordance with the hospital policy,
- Report any accident/incident, loss, or theft to the Senior Nursing Officer and complete necessary statements promptly,
- To maintain Health and Safety at work by ensuring that infection prevention and control principles are followed,
- To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by his/her Supervisor.
- Holder of Bachelor Degree in one of the following fields, Nursing, Midwifery or equivalent qualifications from a reputable institution plus successful completion of Internship, registered with Tanzania Nurses and Midwives Council and must have a valid practicing license.
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili (speaking & writing).
- Dynamic team player able to work independently.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office (including MSWord, Excel, and PowerPoint)
The deadline for submitting the application is 14 November 2021.