Most job seekers are already using social media in their job search,
Utilizing social media in your job search can help you to network with potential employers, research companies and find job postings.
If you’re not sure how to get started, join with us on social media group!
Pharmacetical Assistant jobs, medical jobs, kazi za afya, mkulazi holding company, mkulazi holding company ltd ajira, mkulazi holding company jobs, nafasi za kazi mkulazi holding company, job opportuinity at mkulazi holding company,mkulazi jobs 2021, ajira mkulazi,
Mkulazi Holding Co. Ltd (MHCL) is a company owned by the National Social Security Fund (NSSF) and Prisons Corporation Sole (PCS). The Company was established on 6th September 2016. The main objective of the company is to undertake production of sugar in Tanzania.
The company wishes to invite competent, qualified, experienced and dedicated Tanzanians to fill in the vacancy positions currently available in the company WOMEN ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR THESE POSITIONS as follows:
PHARMACETICAL ASSISTANT (REVIEWED) -1 POSITION:
The job purpose is to dispense drugs prescribed by physician and other health practitioners and provide information to patients about medication and their use reporting to Medical services Manager.
Key Roles & Responsibilities.
- Dispenses prescription medication and other medical products to patients under direction of licensed pharmacist;
- Counts pills, labels bottles, prices, and compounds medications to prepare prescriptions for patients as directed;
- Performs administrative duties, including answering phones, receiving and inputting prescription orders, operating cash registers, and restocking inventory;
- Gathers, organizes and assesses patient information;
- Supplies patients with information and education on their prescriptions;
- Monitors prescription-filling process to ensure compliance with relevant regulations and pharmacy policies;
- Liaises with healthcare providers and patients to obtain correct prescription information;
- Answers patients’ questions about their medications;
- Takes inventory of drugs on hand and records results;
- Places orders for additional drugs;
- Maintains electronic patient information;
- Prepares billing information for medications;
- Completes patients’ sales transactions for purchase of prescription and over-the-counter medications as well as other pharmaceutical products; and
- Perform any other lawfully duties assigned by supervisor.
Academic Qualifications and Experience:
- Holder of certificate in Pharmaceutical from a recognized Institution with valid license to practice the professional. He/She should have a minimum of two (2) years working as Pharmaceutical Assistant.
Salary Scale: B3.
General condition: all applicants should have accomplished Secondary School Education and possess an Ordinary Certificate or an Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education and should not be above 45 years of age.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below WITH THE POSITION APPLIED WRITTEN ON THE TOP OF THE ENVELOPE, describing how they see themselves qualifying for the applied position. They should also send copies of Academic Certificates, three referees, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail address. The closing deadline for all applications is 14 days after the advert. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
MKULAZI HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O BOX 1079,
The deadline for submitting the application is 09 December 2021.