pharmacist job at Arusha Lutheran Medical Centre 2021,pharmacist jobs in tanzania, pharmacist salary in tanzania, pharmacists, pharmacist and doctor, a pharmacist job, a pharmacist job description, nafasi za kazi za ufamasia
Application deadline: 2021-11-14
Business / Employer name: ARUSHA LUTHERAN MEDICAL CENTRE
Level: Mid level
Work Type: Full Time
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
Number of Positions:1
The successful candidate will be responsible for planning, development, implementation, and administration of the Arusha Lutheran Medical Centre pharmacies. This position involves a three-month probationary period.
- To participate in daily Hospital morning Report and Continuing
- To assist in the disposal of expired/waste Pharmaceuticals.
- To ensure the supervision for the Hospital sub-store Pharmacy,
Dispensing, and DDA Cupboards, Department/Ward drug cupboards.
- To make available the necessary Pharmacy scientific source of reference materials and ensure accessibility to all responsible staff.
- Ensure the availability of necessary medicine in the Hospital.
- Planning and conducting Continuing Education sessions/programmers.
- Performing any other duties assigned by his/her supervisor from time to time.
- To carry out Quality Control and Quality Assurance on the study
Procedures and documents as per the quality plan.
- A Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized University
- Relevant experience shall be an added advantage.
- Experience in vaccine handling, maintenance of cold chain, and managing temperature excursions.
- Experience with strategic planning, financial and pharmaceutical
- Experience developing and monitoring, reporting, and evaluating pharmaceutical activities.
- Experience with mentoring and coaching, particularly in a
- Dynamic team player able to work independently.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office (including MSWord, Excel, and
- Attention to detail.
- Computer literacy including demonstrable proficiency with Word,
Excel, and PowerPoint.
The deadline for submitting the application is 14 November 2021.