Most job seekers are already using social media in their job search,
Utilizing social media in your job search can help you to network with potential employers, research companies and find job postings.
If you’re not sure how to get started, join with us on social media group!
pharmacist job at Arusha Lutheran Medical Centre 2021,pharmacist jobs in tanzania, pharmacist salary in tanzania, pharmacists, pharmacist and doctor, a pharmacist job, a pharmacist job description, nafasi za kazi za ufamasia
Application deadline: 2021-11-14
Business / Employer name: ARUSHA LUTHERAN MEDICAL CENTRE
Level: Mid level
Work Type: Full Time
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
Number of Positions:1
The successful candidate will be responsible for planning, development, implementation, and administration of the Arusha Lutheran Medical Centre pharmacies. This position involves a three-month probationary period.
- To participate in daily Hospital morning Report and Continuing
- To assist in the disposal of expired/waste Pharmaceuticals.
- To ensure the supervision for the Hospital sub-store Pharmacy,
Dispensing, and DDA Cupboards, Department/Ward drug cupboards.
- To make available the necessary Pharmacy scientific source of reference materials and ensure accessibility to all responsible staff.
- Ensure the availability of necessary medicine in the Hospital.
- Planning and conducting Continuing Education sessions/programmers.
- Performing any other duties assigned by his/her supervisor from time to time.
- To carry out Quality Control and Quality Assurance on the study
Procedures and documents as per the quality plan.
- A Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized University
- Relevant experience shall be an added advantage.
- Experience in vaccine handling, maintenance of cold chain, and managing temperature excursions.
- Experience with strategic planning, financial and pharmaceutical
- Experience developing and monitoring, reporting, and evaluating pharmaceutical activities.
- Experience with mentoring and coaching, particularly in a
- Dynamic team player able to work independently.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office (including MSWord, Excel, and
- Attention to detail.
- Computer literacy including demonstrable proficiency with Word,
Excel, and PowerPoint.
The deadline for submitting the application is 14 November 2021.