Most job seekers are already using social media in their job search,
Utilizing social media in your job search can help you to network with potential employers, research companies and find job postings.
If you’re not sure how to get started, join with us on social media group!
myagro jobs, nafasi za kazi myagro, product associate jobs london, product associate jobs in mtwara, associate product jobs myagro, product marketing associate jobs, product manager associate jobs, product development associate jobs
Location: Masasi, Tanzania
Language Requirement: Fluency in English
Application Deadline: on a rolling basis
myAgro is an award-winning non-profit social enterprise based in West Africa. We have pioneered a mobile savings model that allows farmers to invest their own funds in high-quality seed, fertilizer, and agricultural training to increase their harvest and income by 50-100%. Our North Star is to help 1 million farmers increase their incomes by $1.50 per day by 2025 and lift themselves out of poverty. Learn more from myAgro’s founder and CEO here.
About Product Associate role
The Product Associate position is a role within myAgro that helps accelerate myAgro’s ability to scale, reach 100% sustainability and increase its impact. This role supports the usage of technology tools by over 200 field staff. You will gain a breadth of experience in designing and scaling high impact cross-functional product programs that work across financial inclusion, agricultural development, and mobile technology. You will ensure user feedback becomes an integral part of our product development process and be the link between the field and the remote product team.
Usability Testing and User Feedback
- Develop user guides, training material and documentation for new technology tools
- Work closely with our QA team to ensure technology tools are field-ready before roll out
Conduct user testing and training sessions for
- High impact mobile apps for field data collection and operations
- New mobile app features to inform design decisions
- Prototypes of technology tools we are considering for our field staff to gather feedback for prioritization
User Experience and Product Design
- Conduct field visits to observe app usage, note user errors and understand the current usage of technology tools
- Collect and analyze quantitative and qualitative data around technology tool usage and user experience
- Understand the users’ future technology needs and pro-actively plan around
- Develop field testing processes and procedures
Data Quality Stewardship
- Set up a process of monitoring incoming field data to quickly provide feedback of poor data quality to the appropriate teams
- Conduct field visits to observe users who consistently submit poor quality data
- Monitor usage data and create a system of KPIs to ensure field teams are constantly using the most up to date version of technology tools
- Create Standard Operation Procedures around IT management
- Oversee in-country IT team, operations (Hardware, Infrastructure, Network) and budget
- Manage IT support activities for HQ, zone office and field teams
Skills & Qualifications
- English and Swahili (fluent or native level)
- Developing country experience
- Previous Project/Product management
- Great written and verbal communication skills. Comfortable doing presentations in front of groups, and writing up documents to share broadly with the team.
- Self-motivated and passionate about technology for development
- 2 years of relevant working experience
- Information Technology (Software product) background
- Design and/or UX experience
- Experience working with technology platforms (web, mobile, CRM, Salesforce, etc.)
- Training/teaching experience in a low-literacy context
myAgro provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, national origin, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, and genetics. myAgro complies with all applicable federal, provincial and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.