How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
nmb bank jobs 2020, nmb bank officers jobs, jobs at nmb bank tanzania, nmb bank vacancies, nmb bank current vacancies, nmb bank jobs in tanzania, nmb bank job vacancies 2021, nmb bank job vacancies, nmb bank job opportunities, nmb bank officer job, nmb bank tanzania job opportunities, nmb bank tanzania jobs, nmb bank tanzania career
To increase insurance sales and penetration to wholesale clients, by ensuring strong strategic business relationships with clients is established and maintained. This involves end-to-end relationships of the whole chain of insurance arrangement from quotation arrangement and claim servicing.
- Assist line manager on preparation of business strategies and initiatives for winning business from corporate clients.
- Assist in monitoring and reviewing the corporate business performance to ensure that the targets are met.
- Responsible for the development of strategy to generate new products and execute on wholesale and Business banking segment.
- Analyzing the insurance quotations and policy wordings from insurers to fit client’s requirements.
- Ensure customer satisfaction for the corporate business is achieved by providing accurate advice for selling in line with customers’ expectations.
- Responsible to support Wholesale Relationship Managers in developing corporate proposition and gap analysis for corporate customers.
- Maintain close relationships with stakeholders, insurance companies and other departments within the bank.
- Ensure all the claims from corporate are timely handled and settled.
- Supervise and assist sales team from all branches in selling insurance to corporate clients.
- Remain updated with all regulator’s new and existing guidelines.
- Responsible for all the obligations of specified persons as described in the Bancassurance regulations with regards to business for corporate clients.
- Liaise with business development manager in closing corporate business.
- Conducting product presentations and training to the corporate clients.
- A comprehensive knowledge on selling insurance products.
- Knowledge on bank products.
- A good understanding of legislation related to bancassurance and channel delivery.
- Great understanding on corporate clients.
- Strong insurance technical skills.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Good interpersonal and networking skills.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Insurance business, risk management, business administration or relative degree.
- A Master’s Degree/Postgraduate in risk management and insurance business or business fields will be an added advantage.
- Any professional certification course or training in insurance business and/or sales is an added advantage.
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience in insurance business with a reputable company.
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience in a similar relationship management role.
- Underwriting and sales experience in insurance products.
Experience :3.0 Year(s)
The deadline for submitting the application is 01 December 2021.