Most job seekers are already using social media in their job search,
Utilizing social media in your job search can help you to network with potential employers, research companies and find job postings.
If you’re not sure how to get started, join with us on social media group!
china scholarships for masters,nafasi za ufadhili wa masomo nchini china 2022, china scholarships 2022, china africa scholarships, china scholarships for african students, china bachelor degree scholarships for international students, china scholarships for tanzanians, scholarships in china 2022, china masters scholarships, china universities scholarships
The General Public is hereby informed that the Chinese Government is offering undergraduate and postgraduate fully-funded scholarships for Tanzanian citizens in various domains for the academic year 2022/2023.
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
- Be a citizen of the United Republic of Tanzania;
- Must have completed high school (‘A’ level) and below 25 years if applying for a Bachelor degree program;
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree and below 35 years if applying for a Master’s degree program;
- Must have a Master’s degree and under the age of 40 if applying for a Doctoral degree program; and
- Must be in good health.
2.0 Application Documents
- A completed application form of the Chinese Government Scholarship filled either in Chinese or English;
- Certified copies of Certificate for Secondary Education Examination (CSEE), Advance Certificate for Secondary Education Examination (ACSEE),Diploma, Bachelor or Master’s degree. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must have attachments of certified Chinese or English translations;
- Academic transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must have attachments of certified Chinese or English translations;
- A study plan or research proposal in Chinese or English with a minimum of 200 words for undergraduate applicants and 800 words for postgraduate applicants
- Two recommendation letters for applicants applying for postgraduate programs written in either Chinese or English from professors or associate professors;
- Certified copies of birth certificates.
- Applicants under the age of 18 should submit the valid documents of their legal guardians in China; and
- Applicants planning to stay in China for more than 6 months must submit a photocopy of the Foreign Physical Examination form completed in English (the original copy should be kept by the applicant). This form can be downloaded here. The physical examination must cover all the items listed in the Foreign Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records without the Physicians signature, official stamp of the hospital or passport size photograph of the applicant are invalid. Please select the appropriate time to take a physical examination as the results are only valid for only 6 months
3.0 Documents required for submission
- Pre-admission letter from Chinese Government Scholarship universities; and
- Applicants are required to submit an English language qualification certificate of either HSK, IELTS or TOFEL.
4.0 Instructions for online application of the Chinese Government Scholarship information system
Step 1: Please visit: www.csc.edu.cn/laihua or www.capuschina.org and click ‘Scholarship Application Online for International Students’.
Step 2: Read ‘Tips for online application’ carefully before clicking ‘NEXT’ to move to the registration page.
Step 3: Log in with your user name and password. For new users, please click ‘Create an account’ for registration.
Step 4: Fill in the correct Program Category and Agency number. The Agency number represents a specific application receiving agency and the correct choice of Program Category is necessary before filling in the Agency number. Please make sure you fill it in correctly, otherwise you will not be able to continue your online application or your application will not be accepted. Your ‘Program Category’ is: Type A and Agency number is: 8341. Once the correct ‘Agency number’ is entered, the name of the agency will automatically emerge.
Step 5: Fill in the online application form and upload supporting documents correctly following the steps listed on the left of the page. Applicants are required to select a discipline before choosing their majors. Please refer to the Discipline Index, which could be downloaded from help, if you have any doubt about the disciplines and majors.
Step 6: Check each part of your application carefully before submitting it. Click ‘Submit’ to submit your application. The submitted documents will be the only reference for the applied universities to confirm the admission.
Step 7: You can make changes to your application by clicking ‘Withdrawal’ and ‘Edit’ the application on the top of the page. Please make sure to submit it again by clicking ‘Submit’ once you have completed all the changes. Otherwise, the retrieved application will become invalid and your new application will not be received.
Step 8: You can download and print the completed Application Form by clicking ‘Print the Application Form’.
NB: Please use Firefox or internet Explorer 11.0. Menu selection functions may not work in other browsers.
Step 9: Send the printed application form and other supporting documents to the address below not later than 5th February, 2022.
Ministry of Education, Science and Technology,
P.O. Box 10,