Most job seekers are already using social media in their job search,
Utilizing social media in your job search can help you to network with potential employers, research companies and find job postings.
If you’re not sure how to get started, join with us on social media group!
good neighbors tanzania jobs 2021, good neighbors tanzania jobs 2021, nafasi za kazi good neightbors tanzania , good neighbors tanzania, ajira mpya good neighbors
Good Neighbors is an international humanitarian development NGO founded in Korea in 1991. It was granted General Consultative Status from the United Nations Economic and Social Council (UN ECOSOC). The aim is to make the world a place without hunger, where people live together in harmony. In Tanzania it was officially established on 2005 and our efforts work towards creating environment where children’s rights are protected and sustainable development of communities through empowerment, leadership and ownership.
Good Neighbors Tanzania is looking for individuals to join our highly motivated team in the following role;
Position: Senior Human Resource & Administration Officer
Reports to: Managing Director
Contract Duration: 1 Year contract (Renewable subject to performance and fund availability)
Good Neighbors Tanzania is looking for a suitable candidate for the mentioned post, who will be responsible to carry out HR business in the organization in order to ensure that, the welfare of staff and the organization are met so that the organization performs all of its operations efficiently. This role also includes administrative tasks including Managing organization registrations, receiving and forwarding communications, and taking care of more general duties.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist Assistant Manager to supervise human resource activities for effective performance
- Managing staff recruitment and conduct employee orientation, development, and training
- Check each departments’ annual plan and prepare annual recruitment plan including sharing appropriate schedule and procedures required with all departments
- Processing and managing work, residence permits and camp permits for expatriates including renewals and annual
- Manage performance management process by ensuring;
- Staff annual goals and job description are in place
- Staff performance tools are in place
- Mid and final appraisal is conducted to all offices within time
- Review appraisal reports and give feedback accordingly
- Appraisal documents are properly filled and kept in employees files
- Manage HR activities through HR system and ensure system is effectively used
- Develop and implement staff training, programs and development activities
- Review, develop and execute of HR policies
- Prepare employees contracts and develop terms and conditions
- Manage health and safety issues in workplace
- Managing disciplinary issues, addressing employees concerns and announcing changes or information from management to staff
- Manage and monitor HR budget including salary, statutory and other expenses
- Provides support to employees in the interpretation of HR policies and guidelines
- Any other related work as may be assigned.
- Organize filing system and record keeping for important and confidential organization documents e. contracts, MOUs, reports etc.
- Maintain organization calendar, schedule meetings and events
- Preparing administration expense reports and related budgets.
- Managing organization compliance including registration, report submission to relevant institutions, annual fees, license
- Drafts administration forms and other related
Qualification, experiences and competencies
- Bachelor degree in Human Resource Management, Administration or related
- Five (5) years’ experience in human resource and Experience with NGO is an added advantage
- Experience with HR Management Software (e.g. payroll systems)
- Excellent communication skills
- An excellent written and oral command of English and Swahili
- Leadership skills, problem solving skills, creativity in decision making
- Honesty, integrity, transparency and professionalism
- Ability to multi-task, handle pressure well, flexibility, adaptability to transitions
- Self-motivational and organizational skills
- Ability to follow instructions and work with minimum supervision
- Solid knowledge of office management and procedures
- Perform other duties as may be required
- All applications should be sent with enclosed cover letter (addressed to Country Director, Good Neighbors Tanzania, P.O. Box 33104, Dar es Salaam), detailed curriculum vitae containing complete names and addresses (postal, email, phone), together with names and contact details of three referees to: E-mail: [email protected]
- All applicants should provide current contact information of their
- Deadline for application is not later than 28th November,
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted through their active mobile numbers and emails
- Residents of Zanzibar are highly encouraged to apply for this
- Good Neighbors Tanzania will not be responsible for transport or/and accommodation during the interview, there will be no refund for the expenses incurred.