Most job seekers are already using social media in their job search,
Utilizing social media in your job search can help you to network with potential employers, research companies and find job postings.
If you’re not sure how to get started, join with us on social media group!
Reporting line- Head; Card Business
Responsible for measuring and evaluating card business performance and advising the Head; Card Business on the best approach to maximize profit. Lead the team for managing and growing the portfolio of debit/credit cards through effective customer acquisition and product development strategies.
- Formulate and implement practical business strategies and programs to grow the profitability of debit/credit cards and achieve the assigned business targets.
- Manage card centre and distribution process to branches as per SLA, with better stock management and ensuring customers collect cards within allowable TAT.
- Ensure good relationship maintenance with Branches and Call Centre while providing outstanding customer services experience to Card Business Related products through efficient, well trained and customer-focused staff.
- Provide insightful analysis via market research and customer behaviours to facilitate effective recommendations for product enhancement to increase market competitiveness.
- Schedule for knowledge dissemination on Card products and act as a central point for feedback collection to ensure quality service delivery.
- Maximize the cross-selling opportunities to raise the card penetration in banking customers via various product bundling and joint promotion programs.
- Create and implement well-orchestrated action plans, including engagement with regulators. Knowledge of all regulatory changes and operational environment and assures compliance with current regulations.
- Prepare monthly card business reports showing trends and performance and generate management information systems reports on system performance, designing different performance reports and making them available for decision-making.
- Perform card business risk review on all card business activities and processes and implement proper controls and mitigation to the identified risks.
- Manage card production process and services teams to ensure branches, call centre and customers are supported in an efficient and timely manner to a high standard.
- Manage information flows to and from other areas of the bank to resolve Customer queries related to Card Business system misbehaviours/outages and make the necessary follow up to ensure the service is restored, including escalation to high authorities.
- Participate in developing underlying processes, systems, and reports to enable continuous improvement in efficiency and excellence of card production process while complying with VISA, MasterCard, and Bank regulations and policies.
- Ensure up-to-date development for ongoing training to all members of the Card Business teams to ensure suitable skillset and personal development.
- Develop budgets to ensure cost containment.
- Establish and maintain a succession plan for the team with a focus on critical roles;
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Head Card Business.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Banking, Information Technology or related field from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in card Issuing role, of which 4 years experience in card sales and services covering product development.
- Card business knowledge obtained from VISA, MasterCard or other international card schemes.