Most job seekers are already using social media in their job search,
Utilizing social media in your job search can help you to network with potential employers, research companies and find job postings.
If you’re not sure how to get started, join with us on social media group!
Tender:Construction of classroom at Iramba primary school Tarime DC, tender mpya, tenders in tanzania, tender documents, tender award,zabuni tenders,zabuni za serikali, zabuni tanzania, zabuni ya kujenga madarasa, tangazo la zabuni, tender classroom construction
INVITATION FOR TENDERS
DETAILED TENDER NOTICE
NAME OF WORK: CONSTRUCTION OF ONE CLASSROOM
AT IRAMBA PRIMARY SCHOOL ITIRYO WARD TARIME DISTRICT COUNCIL.
- Right To Play is a global organization committed to Protect, educate and empower children to rise above adversity using the power of play. Established in 2000, Right To Play has pioneered a unique play-based approach to learning and development which harness that power to deliver impact in five outcome areas namely: Quality Education, Gender Equality, Child Protection, Health and Well-Being and Peace.
- Right To Play is currently implementing the project namely Enhancing Quality and Inclusive Education (EQIE) at Serenge- ti and Tarime Districts in Mara. The project aims at improving children’s minimum proficiency level in reading focusing on pupils from Pre – primary to Grade 4 and increasing access and retention of out of school girls and children with special needs. To achieve its intended objectives, Right To Play Mara Project in collaboration with Tarime District Council has set aside funds for Construction of One Classroom at Iramba Primary School Itiryo Ward Tarime District Council.
- Therefore, the organization invites applications from various interested and potential bidders for Construction of One Classroom at Iramba Primary School Itiryo Ward Tarime District Council. The following conditions and qualifications shall apply for all the applicants: –
- The applicant must have a valid business license.
- The applicant must be registered as a taxpayer (with a TIN / VAT number).
- The applicant must be registered with the Contractors Registration Board (CRB) and have registration certificates
- The applicant should clearly indicate the cost analysis for accomplishing the whole construction exercise.
- The applicant must state the time at which he or she will complete the task.
- The applicant will be required to visit the project site at his own expense.
- Tendering will be conducted through the Competitive Quotation procedures specified in the Public Procurement Regulations, 2013 – Government Notice No. 446 and is open to Tenderers only as defined in the Regulations unless otherwise stated in the Tender Data Sheet.
- Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from and inspect the Tendering Documents at the Right To Play Mara Project office based in Misitu area P. 0. Box 96, Mugumu – Serengeti from 9:00 am to 05:00 pm on Monday to Thursday and from 9:00 am to 02:00 pm on Friday.
- A complete set of Tendering Document(s) in English may be free purchased to interested Tenderers on the submission of a written application to the address given under paragraph 5 above.
- All Tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Securing Declaration, in the format provided in the Tendering Documents.
- All Tenders in one original plus two copies properly filled in, and enclosed in plain envelopes must be addressed to Project Officer, Right To Play – Mara Project, P. O. Box 96, Mugumu – Serengeti or should be hand delivered to the Right To Play office premises based on Misitu area at or before 11.00 am on Thursday 18th November, 2021. Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the Right To Play office.
- Tender Validity will be 45 days after tender opening exercise.
- Late tenders, portion of tenders, electronic tenders, and tenders not received, tenders not opened and not read out in public at the tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstance.