Most job seekers are already using social media in their job search,
Utilizing social media in your job search can help you to network with potential employers, research companies and find job postings.
If you’re not sure how to get started, join with us on social media group!
maternity africa arusha jobs, nafasi za kazi maternity africa,ajira mpya maternity africa, maternity africa jobs vacancy, maternity africa tanzania, maternity africa jobs post, maternity africa jobs opportunity
Maternity Africa (MA) is a local non- governmental organization in Tanzania, devoted to making child birth safe through maternity services and treatment of obstetric fistulae and other birth related injuries. We serve the poorest, most vulnerable rural communities by providing free, quality reproductive health care. All programmes have been developed to have a positive impact on the health and wellbeing of mother and child by minimizing maternal and neonatal morbidity and mortality. Maternity Africa is committed to its mission to make childbirth safe and to demonstrate the love and compassion of Christ to all regardless of race, religion or ethnicity.
We are looking to appoint a Theatre Nurse, previous experience in Theatre is essential. To have completed a Theatre Course is desirable.
To be successful, the position requires an individual with ademonstrated personal integrity, compassion, firmness, strong interpersonal and communication skills; and a team player.
• Coordinating the theatre team members to maintain order and cleanliness in operating room.
• Oversee and participate in preparation of operating room with surgical equipment, sterile linens and supplies that will be needed during surgery.
• Maintain current and in-depth knowledge of sterile techniques.
• Collaborating with surgeons and anaesthetists working in the suite regarding lists and equipment orders.
• Assist in ordering, storing and maintaining surgical equipment and supplies.
• Report damaged equipment to clinical supervisor of surgery immediately.
• Keeping the records of the consumable surgical materials used during operation of each patient.
• Maintain the patient’s medical records, including monthly surgical procedure statistics.
• Ensure checklist is available to each patient before surgery.
• Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time by a Doctor In Charge.
Qualifications and specifications
• Holds a minimum of a Diploma in Nursing.
• Current Registration with Tanzania Nursing and Midwifery Council (TNMC)
• Must have mentorship skills and readiness to upskill others.
• Demonstrates Experience of working in Clinical Operative Theatre
• Working knowledge of all theatre functions, including projection equipment, food and beverage operations and facility services.
• Computer literate (Windows, Microsoft Office, internet) with the ability to learn and train others.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their application letter, CV, Copies of their certificates and testimonials demonstrating how their experience fits the position to this email address firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications should be received by 8th December, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.