medical officers jobs, medical officers jobs in Tanzania, medical officer salary
Application deadline: 2021-11-14
Business / Employer name: ARUSHA LUTHERAN MEDICAL CENTRE
Level: Mid level
Work Type: Full Time
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
The candidate will be responsible for performing standard medical procedures as needed.
- Inpatient coverage of ALMC patients
- Initial intake history and physical if intern not available
- Performance of standard medical procedures as needed: phlebotomy, intravenous fluid placement, urine catheterization, lumbar puncture, thoracentesis/pleural tap, paracentesis/peritoneal tap
- Outpatient clinic coverage during designated hours
- Communicates patient status with medical Consultant, families, and referring doctors
- Participates in patient education and anticipatory guidance at the
level of ability
- Participates in the teaching of interns
- Contributes to planning and presentation of departmental
- Continuing Medical Education
- Notifies respective Consultant of concerns regarding the execution of patient care as well as highlighting areas of exceptional care given
- Satisfactory completion of Medical degree at recognized, accredited, and approved medical school.
- Satisfactory completion of an internship at the accredited and approved medical institution.
- Recognized, licensed, and registered by the medical council of
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili (speaking & writing).
- Dynamic team player able to work independently.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office (including MSWord, Excel, and
- Attending to the morning devotion.
The deadline for submitting the application is 14 November 2021.