Most job seekers are already using social media in their job search,
Utilizing social media in your job search can help you to network with potential employers, research companies and find job postings.
If you’re not sure how to get started, join with us on social media group!
medical officers jobs, medical officers jobs in Tanzania, medical officer salary
Application deadline: 2021-11-14
Business / Employer name: ARUSHA LUTHERAN MEDICAL CENTRE
Level: Mid level
Work Type: Full Time
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
The candidate will be responsible for performing standard medical procedures as needed.
- Inpatient coverage of ALMC patients
- Initial intake history and physical if intern not available
- Performance of standard medical procedures as needed: phlebotomy, intravenous fluid placement, urine catheterization, lumbar puncture, thoracentesis/pleural tap, paracentesis/peritoneal tap
- Outpatient clinic coverage during designated hours
- Communicates patient status with medical Consultant, families, and referring doctors
- Participates in patient education and anticipatory guidance at the
level of ability
- Participates in the teaching of interns
- Contributes to planning and presentation of departmental
- Continuing Medical Education
- Notifies respective Consultant of concerns regarding the execution of patient care as well as highlighting areas of exceptional care given
- Satisfactory completion of Medical degree at recognized, accredited, and approved medical school.
- Satisfactory completion of an internship at the accredited and approved medical institution.
- Recognized, licensed, and registered by the medical council of
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili (speaking & writing).
- Dynamic team player able to work independently.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office (including MSWord, Excel, and
- Attending to the morning devotion.
The deadline for submitting the application is 14 November 2021.