How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
The Catholic University of Health and Allied Sciences (CUHAS), owned by the Tanzania Episcopal Conference (TEC), provides training for over 3,000 students.
18 Job Opportunities At CUHAS Bugando
CUHAS is currently running programmes in
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD),
- Master of Medicine (MMed),
- Master in Public Health (MPH),
- Master of Science in Pediatric Nursing (M.Sc.PN),
- Master of Science in Clinical Microbiology and Molecular Biology (M.Sc.CMMB),
- Doctor of Medicine (MD),
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm),
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing Education (B.Sc.NED),
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.Sc.N),
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Sciences (BMLS),
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Imaging and Radiotherapy (B.Sc. MIR),
- Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sciences (DPS),
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Sciences (DMLS) and
- Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography (DDR).
CUHAS Bugando is looking for highly qualified and motivated persons to fill the following positions in attached PDF file below:-