mdh tanzania jobs december 2021, mdh tanzania job opportunities, mdh careers tanzania, mdh tanzania jobs 2021, jobs at mdh tanzania, jobs at mdh, mdh vacancies, nafasi za kazi mdh, mdh jobs 2021, mdh jobs, mdh jobs in tanzania, mdh in tanzania, www.mdh.or.tz
LOCATION: Iringa, Lindi, Morogoro, Mtwara, Njombe and Ruvuma
REPORTS TO: Senior Advisor Quality Service Delivery
The Advisor- ART Retention and Community Based Health Service Delivery is a selfmotivated individual who will be responsible for providing overall technical leadership and oversight of ART Retention and Community based health services interventions and services at regional, district and facility site level. This includes; keeping abreast with key advances/priorities in the area of ART Retention and Community based health services implementation; translating into practice, key program, national and global priorities; as well as working with and providing substantive and technical direction and assistance to other regional staff at supported region. She/he will work in close collaboration with the respective regional and district level health management teams and C3HP supported facilities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Requirements: Education, Work experience and Skills:
1. Bachelor Degree in Social Sciences or Medical degree (MD) or Advance Diploma in Medicine or Nursing Degree.
2. Master’s degree Public Health or related discipline preferred.
3. Minimum 5 years’ work experience in facility-based HIV services including 3 years’ experience in ART Retention and/or Community health program planning and implementation at the regional level.
4. Working knowledge of PEPFAR-funded HIV programs.
5. Experience in Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL), Data Analysis, Interpretation, Utilization, CQI and Operational research in the HIV ART Continuity and Community health services delivery.
6. Ability to work and deliver under pressure and tight deadlines with minimum supervision.
7. Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and presentation skills.
8. Fluency in both written and spoken English and Swahili Languages.
9. Strong computer skills (MS Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint).
10. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and strong problem-solving skills.
11. Ability to travel to implementation regions a minimum of 80% of time
UNDP job Programme Associate – Women’s Leadership & Economic Rights Mtwara UNDP job, Location :… Read More
Program Officer job at International Rescue Committee June, 2022 Program Officer job, Requisition ID: req28691 Job… Read More
Logistics Manager Jobs at Twalib Logistics Co.ltd June 2022 Logistics Manager Jobs, Twalib Logistics Co.ltd… Read More
Paramedic Jobs at Tindwa Medical and Health Service TMHS June 2022 Paramedic Jobs, Tindwa Medical… Read More
Assistant Production Manager-1 at Unilever June, 2022 Assistant Production Manager |Business Context and Main Purpose… Read More