mdh tanzania jobs december 2021, mdh tanzania job opportunities, mdh careers tanzania, mdh tanzania jobs 2021, jobs at mdh tanzania, jobs at mdh, mdh vacancies, nafasi za kazi mdh, mdh jobs 2021, mdh jobs, mdh jobs in tanzania, mdh in tanzania, www.mdh.or.tz
POSITION TITLE: Advisor – Care &Treatment Service Delivery (6 Posts)
LOCATION: Iringa, Lindi, Morogoro, Mtwara, Njombe and Ruvuma
REPORTS TO: Senior Advisor Quality Service Delivery
The Advisor- Care &Treatment (ART delivery, FP&CECAP) Service Delivery is a selfmotivated individual who will be responsible for providing overall technical leadership and oversight of – Care &Treatment (ART delivery, FP&CECAP) interventions and services at regional, district and facility site level. This includes; keeping abreast with key advances/priorities in the area of – Care &Treatment services implementation; translating into practice, key program, national and global priorities; as well as working with and providing substantive and technical direction and assistance to other regional staff at supported region. She/he will work in close collaboration with the respective regional and district level health management teams and C3HP supported facilities
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Lead and oversee planning, implementation and M&E of Care &Treatment (ART delivery, FP&CECAP) services under the C3HP Program, in her/his respective region.
2. Provide oversight and lead the implementation of key – Care &Treatment program initiatives to address program, donor and national priorities – such as accelerating 2nd and 3rd 95 interventions, Cryptococcal program, FP/HIV integration and CECAP in line with Tanzania national guidelines.
3. Actively participate in and provide technical assistance (TA) to Regional & Council Health Management Teams (R/CHMT), supported health facilities and community structures in planning and implementation of Care &Treatment programs and services.
4. Conduct regular need assessment, on Care &Treatment services provision in her/his
region and organize efforts to address these needs -; including areas of capacity building and health system strengthening – in collaboration with the R/CHMT.
5. Oversee and ensure efficient management of regional Care &Treatment project expenditure and other resources as per approved work-plan and budget.
6. Ensure timely collection and submission of Care &Treatment services data as well as support strengthening of the related M&E systems – in collaboration with the M&E team.
7. Lead efforts to robustly analyse and utilize Care &Treatment services data to inform regional plans, priorities and resource allocation.
8. Lead efforts to identify gaps in Care &Treatment services provision, design and implement Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) initiatives to address the gaps identified.
9. Organize and support routine meetings with key project stakeholders to share, monitor and evaluate program progress towards assigned targets.
10. Prepare timely quarterly and annual narrative reports, best practices, lessons learned and other relevant documents on Care &Treatment services as assigned by line manager.
11. Support and advise the line manager on all Care &Treatment services issues and perform other relevant duties as assigned by the line manager
Requirements: Education, Work experience and Skills:
1. Medical degree (MD or equivalent) or Advance Diploma in Medicine.
2. Master’s degree in Public Health or related discipline preferred.
3. Minimum 5 years’ work experience in facility-based HIV program services including 3 years’ experience with Care & Treatment program planning and implementation at the regional level.
4. Working knowledge of PEPFAR-funded HIV programs.
5. Experience in Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL), Data Analysis, Interpretation, Utilization, CQI and Operational research in the HIV care and treatment, FP/HIV integration, Cervical Cancer screening program.
6. Ability to work and deliver under pressure and tight deadlines with minimum supervision.
7. Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and presentation skills.
8. Fluency in both written and spoken English and Swahili Languages.
9. Strong computer skills (MS Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint).
10. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and strong problem-solving skills.
11. Ability to travel to implementation regions a minimum of 80% of time