How do job seekers use social media?
mdh tanzania jobs december 2021, mdh tanzania job opportunities, mdh careers tanzania, mdh tanzania jobs 2021, jobs at mdh tanzania, jobs at mdh, mdh vacancies, nafasi za kazi mdh, mdh jobs 2021, mdh jobs, mdh jobs in tanzania, mdh in tanzania, www.mdh.or.tz
POSITION TITLE: Advisor – PMTCT/EID/Pediatric HIV Service Delivery (6 Posts)
LOCATION: Iringa, Lindi, Morogoro, Mtwara, Njombe and Ruvuma
REPORTS TO: Senior Advisor Quality Service Delivery
The Advisor – PMTCT/EID and Pediatric HIV Service Delivery is a self- motivated individual who will be responsible for providing overall technical leadership and oversight of PMTCT/EID and Pediatric HIV interventions and services at regional, district and
facility site level. This includes; keeping abreast with key advances/priorities in the area of PMTCT/EID and Pediatric HIV services implementation; translating into practice, key program, national and global priorities; as well as working with and providing substantive and technical direction and assistance to other regional staff at supported region. She/he will work in close collaboration with the respective regional and district level health management teams and C3HP supported facilities
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Lead and oversee planning, implementation and M&E of PMTCT/EID and Pediatric HIV services under the C3HP Program, in her/his respective region.
2. Provide oversight and lead the implementation of key PMTCT/EID and Pediatric HIV program initiatives to address program, donor and national priorities – Option B+, Index HIV testing, male involvement, Infant Virologic testing, PrEP for discordant couple and Pediatric HIV case identification, ARV optimization & HVL suppression – in line with Tanzania national guidelines.
3. Actively participate in and provide technical assistance (TA) to Regional & Council Health Management Teams (R/CHMT), supported health facilities and community structures in planning and implementation of PMTCT/EID and Pediatric HIV programs and services.
4. Conduct regular need assessment, on PMTCT/EID and Pediatric HIV services provision in her/his region and organize efforts to address these needs -; including areas of capacity building and health system strengthening – in collaboration with the R/CHMT.
5. Oversee and ensure efficient management of regional PMTCT/EID and Pediatric HIV
project expenditure and other resources as per approved work-plan and budget
6. Ensure timely collection and submission of PMTCT/EID and Pediatric HIV services data as well as support strengthening of the related M&E systems – in collaboration with the M&E team.
7. Lead efforts to robustly analyse and utilize PMTCT/EID and Pediatric HIV services data to inform regional plans, priorities and resource allocation.
8. Lead efforts to identify gaps in PMTCT/EID and Pediatric HIV services provision, design and implement Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) initiatives to address the gaps identified.
9. Organize and support routine meetings with key project stakeholders to share, monitor and evaluate program progress towards assigned targets.
10. Prepare timely quarterly and annual narrative reports, best practices, lessons learned and other relevant documents on PMTCT/EID and Pediatric HIV services as assigned by line manager.
11. Support and advise the line manager on all PMTCT/EID and Pediatric HIV services issues and perform other relevant duties as assigned by the line manager.
Requirements: Education, Work experience and Skills:
1. Medical degree (MD or equivalent) or Nursing Degree or Advance Diploma in Medicine.
2. Master’s degree Public Health or related discipline preferred.
3. Minimum 5 years’ work experience in facility-based HIV services including 3 years’
experience with PMTCT or paediatric HIV program planning and implementation at the regional level.
4. Working knowledge of PEPFAR-funded HIV programs.
5. Experience in Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL), Data Analysis, Interpretation, Utilization, CQI and Operational research in the PMTCT/EID and Ped HIV.
6. Ability to work and deliver under pressure and tight deadlines with minimum supervision.
7. Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and presentation skills.
8. Fluency in both written and spoken English and Swahili Languages.
9. Strong computer skills (MS Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint).
10. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and strong problem-solving skills.
11. Ability to travel to implementation regions a minimum of 80% of time