How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
sbcc counseling appointment,t-marc tanzania jobs,t-marc tanzania
Reports to: SBCC Manager
Duty Station: Iringa, Njombe, Lindi, Ruvuma, Morogoro and Mtwara
T-MARC Tanzania 2021 T-MARC Tanzania is a non-profit Tanzanian organization working to improve public health and promote social development. Our socially marketed products and behaviour change communication initiatives address pertinent health issues in family planning and reproductive health, child survival, water and sanitation, nutrition and communicable/non-communicable infections like malaria, HIV/AIDS, and cervical cancer
T-MARC is seeking for competent candidates to join C3HP HIV&TB Southern Program.
The advisor for Social and Behaviour Change Communication will contribute to social, and behaviour change programming across multiple C3HP initiatives.
Working closely C3HP project team, Local government and implementing partners the SBCC advisor will provide technical support in the implementation of HIV/TB integration activities to ensure these SBCC elements are incorporated in the implementation of community activities such as IPC and Small group sessions. The advisor will have experience developing tools and approaches in different cultural settings and designing linguistically appropriate interventions.
Specific Roles & Responsibilities
- Support the development of SBCC approaches, materials and tools relying on innovative and agile methodologies.
- Support implementation of community activities in collaboration with key government partners, CSOs and other implementation partners.
- Represent the project in the meetings and workshops at regional and district level in such as coordination meetings, technical meeting, and regional SBCC working groups.
- Identify and work with implementing partners, NGOs, CBOs, communities, etc. to produce or adapt related job aids or promotional materials related to HIV/AIDS and TB programming.
- Contribute to documenting experiences, preparing reports, presentations, briefs and articles for publication.
- Work collaboratively with other project team members to ensure necessary program planning, development, resource availability and management activities function smoothly and efficiently.
- Contribute to timely and appropriate reporting.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in designing, implementing, and evaluating SBCC interventions, including a focus on gender and youth.
- Experience and ability to design of community based SBCC Interventions.
- Familiarity with principles and approaches in community mobilization and understanding of HIV/AIDS and TB programs.
- Strong communicator exceptional interpersonal, writing, and oral presentation skills.
How to Apply
All applications must be received by 26th December 2021. The subject line must mention the position and preferred region.
Send resume/CV, certificates and cover letter as ONE PDF document to.
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted
T-MARC is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.