How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
airside manager jobs dnata zanzibar 2021, airside manager jobs near dar es salaam, dnata dubai airport job vacancies, dnata jobs 2021, dnata driver jobs, nafasi za kazi dnata, ajira dnata 2021
About the job
Manage and monitor ramp activities for passenger and freighter aircraft to ensure that day to day operations are in accordance with industry best practice, standard operating procedures, agreed safety standards and service level agreements, whilst complying with all regulatory ground handling requirements.
- Oversee all relevant functions including Aircraft Appearance, Technical Support, ULD section, Baggage Services, Dispatch and Load Control to ensure a cost effective and safe turnaround of flights.
- Ensure that handling standards and procedures comply with individual airline’s requirements and adhere to agreed contractual obligations in all areas.
- Benchmark, set and review on a continuous basis, service standards for ramp operations to meet on-going business demands and changing customer requirements. Establish comprehensive measurements to monitor and analyse performance standards, initiating corrective action where required to facilitate greater process efficiencies and customer satisfaction.
- Manage the effective and optimum utilisation of equipment to meet operational requirements, maintaining close working relations with Technical Services Dept. to ensure on time servicing and maintenance of equipment and prompt release back into operations.
- Proactively plan for equipment phase out and provide input with regards to budgetary provisions for new purchases and equipment specifications based on activity levels, operational requirements and economic feasibility.
- Prepare the budgetary requirements for manpower and equipment resources for review in conjunction with management team establishing revenue opportunities, setting budget and revenue targets and controlling costs. Take measures to ensure that costs are managed and maintained as per budget.
- Health and safety responsibilities.
- Accountable for the management and supervision of Airside activities including Aircraft Appearance, the loading, un-loading and transportation of baggage, cargo and mail, quick ramp transfer of cargo to and from aircraft. Plays a key role in ensuring that all ramp service level agreements with the respective airlines are met within the agreed financial targets.
- Investigation of any safety critical incidents, in accordance with dnata Integrated Management System supporting in the resolution of safety deficiencies. Active risk management of all areas of responsibility.
- Stakeholder management of station managers of customer airlines (passenger and freighter) to seek / provide feedback on ramp operation activities and proactively identify potential areas of improvement. Recommend to airlines various options of streamlining their operating process in order to enhance overall efficiency. Initiate service recovery measures pertaining to service failure issues to safeguard the interest and image of dnata.
- Responsible for maintaining close working relationships with Airline Representatives, Airport Security & Safety, Airport Authorities, and third-party contractors as required to ensure that all parties are informed of changes in handling procedures and to ensure minimal disruption to operations due to construction activities, movement constraints, remote parking or other influencing factors.
- Maintain the safe and secured work environment for staff at area of responsibility by ensuring that they consistently apply the company Safety Policy and Security Standards.